Mathew McKeegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gemma is a popular name in there apparently. It was Gemma Moore. He accused her of stealing money and told everyone she stole a handbag.

Been talk of him trying it on with several girls who have fellas and have even got husbands. He has no respect and the girls who ride him dont A girl who done one of his photoshoots says that he “encourages” girls to get naked for them. The more skin the better she said.

Marina got cameras put in the gym
Because that’s where he took all the girls.
She is desperate for staying with him especially cause apparently it’s like a tictac.

if I know all this and haven’t met these people imagine what the people who know them know lol. The tea would probably scald
im only getting started. I know kellie very well. And although she’s up their holes she tells everyone everything about them. kellie watches Their every move. She’s obsessed with them it consumes her hole life. Matthew left her when she was pregnant with their youngest and he’s at school now so that must be 4 or5 years now since they finished. All she talks about is Matthew 🤣

His wife and the girls hes cheating with are clearly deluded as he's like a little gremlin..
Why would any wife put up with that behaviour and have to install cameras to see what your husbamd is doing, what a horrible life but yet on social media shes living the dream

• Heart
Reactions: 2
im only getting started. I know kellie very well. And although she’s up their holes she tells everyone everything about them. kellie watches Their every move. She’s obsessed with them it consumes her hole life. Matthew left her when she was pregnant with their youngest and he’s at school now so that must be 4 or5 years now since they finished. All she talks about is Matthew 🤣
And aye he’s definitely a pervert. That gym is marinas everything is in her name so she’s nothing to lose by getting rid of him but sure no one else would have her

For the group training the cheapest option was £100 and highest was £150 a month. He has over 30 girls in the group at any time. Membership is £30 on top of it if you want to use the gym outside of the class times. That’s only the girl group I think. Then he has the strongmen that train there, online clients and other PTs coach in there so they would have to ‘rent’ to use it. Photoshoots probably cost more again too. He’s getting more money than sense. Still doesn’t pay towards all his children because I again heard a story about him complaining about having to buy something for the child.

last thing I know about him is he hasn’t got a drivers licence. And I only know what I know from people that know them or train there. So I’m not saying everything’s true it’s just what Iv heard through the grapevine lol.
100% true on the license! He was arrested for the Xanax got away with that but done for driving with no license. Marina drives him everywhere but won’t drive him to collect his other 2 kids and kellie has to deliver them to him when he takes a notion to see them. Which isn’t that often. Never gives her a penny for them..

Making a fortune with the gym, selling merch, selling illegal stuff and up to their eyes in debt..

And kellie has been telling people that he got a big life insurance pay out when his dad died too. That’s when he bought the bmw.

he got a fortune from the government during Covid for the gym having to close even though he kept it open.. used that money to buy the Audi car then sold that again 20k easy.

His wife and the girls hes cheating with are clearly deluded as he's like a little gremlin..
Why would any wife put up with that behaviour and have to install cameras to see what your husbamd is doing, what a horrible life but yet on social media shes living the dream
shes as sick as he is. She doesn’t want anyone else to have him that’s why she stays. But he has everyone else anyway 🤣 he’s a horrible person as well as being a cretin. I’d love to know what’s wrong with them all going near him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yeah everything is in marinas name. He can't get credit etc.

Also I don't think he has gotten away with the arrest from last year. It still hasn't went to court and last I heard he was out on bail and the solicitor advised him to post the status at the time to deflect the rumours...which just made them worse.

I may be wrong...but I'm not sure life insurance pays out when it's death by suicide. I would never comment on someone's grief...however I do know he had a volatile relationship with dad over the years too..I think everyone knew this as he posted enough statuses about it

Also I don't think he has gotten away with the arrest from last year. It still hasn't went to court and last I heard he was out on bail and the solicitor advised him to post the status at the time to deflect the rumours...which just made them worse.

I may be wrong...but I'm not sure life insurance pays out when it's death by suicide. I would never comment on someone's grief...however I do know he had a volatile relationship with dad over the years too..I think everyone knew this as he posted enough statuses about it
life insurance does pay out for suicide. It’s only void if the policy is in its first year I work in insurance. Matthew didn’t speak to his ma for years and was big with his da. He used to take The kids to his das every week.. Then he stopped talking to his da randomly and started speaking to his ma again.
his social media posts all contradict each other. One says how his life was only decent when his dad was there. Another says that he’s never had much of a relationship with his dad. He can’t keep up with his own lies.

he needs jailed for the drugs if what everyone is saying is true. He’s obsessed with portraying this lavish lifestyle then posts statuses about how non materialistic he is 🤔

the thing Im most entertained about is the bleeping nail Polish 🤭🤭

See they’re doing a bonus ball to raise money for some dance school now. Probably non existent.
And the go fund me money he raised for mental health charities in memory of his dad that he didn’t talk to never made it past his bank account either!
It’s his birthday today.. he’ll be celebrating it for a month now 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Anything you need to no about Meathead, Kelly can tell you. She's that far up him and Marina's hole it's hard to tell where she begins and they end.
It’s a strange relationship they have 🤣 kellie knows everything about everyone, need to know anything ask kellie and if she doesn’t know she’ll find out for u lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
i don’t know much about the ex I would know off her just but can’t say anything about her as I don’t know or haven’t heard anything bad. What I do notice though is on his stories he hasn’t had his other 2 boys very much at all. And does he even have a relationship with marinas oldest. The one they have together seems to be golden child.

100% true on the license! He was arrested for the Xanax got away with that but done for driving with no license. Marina drives him everywhere but won’t drive him to collect his other 2 kids and kellie has to deliver them to him when he takes a notion to see them. Which isn’t that often. Never gives her a penny for them..
And aye he’s definitely a pervert. That gym is marinas everything is in her name so she’s nothing to lose by getting rid of him but sure no one else would have her

Making a fortune with the gym, selling merch, selling illegal stuff and up to their eyes in debt..

And kellie has been telling people that he got a big life insurance pay out when his dad died too. That’s when he bought the bmw.

he got a fortune from the government during Covid for the gym having to close even though he kept it open.. used that money to buy the Audi car then sold that again 20k easy.

shes as sick as he is. She doesn’t want anyone else to have him that’s why she stays. But he has everyone else anyway 🤣 he’s a horrible person as well as being a cretin. I’d love to know what’s wrong with them all going near him.

He’s driving again without one. He took Claire oHagan the new PT and that girl Sharon to a competition recently had it all over their socials.

also heard he’s at it with that new PT Claire

Last edited:
life insurance does pay out for suicide. It’s only void if the policy is in its first year I work in insurance. Matthew didn’t speak to his ma for years and was big with his da. He used to take The kids to his das every week.. Then he stopped talking to his da randomly and started speaking to his ma again.
his social media posts all contradict each other. One says how his life was only decent when his dad was there. Another says that he’s never had much of a relationship with his dad. He can’t keep up with his own lies.

he needs jailed for the drugs if what everyone is saying is true. He’s obsessed with portraying this lavish lifestyle then posts statuses about how non materialistic he is 🤔

the thing Im most entertained about is the bleeping nail Polish 🤭🤭

See they’re doing a bonus ball to raise money for some dance school now. Probably non existent.
And the go fund me money he raised for mental health charities in memory of his dad that he didn’t talk to never made it past his bank account either!
It’s his birthday today.. he’ll be celebrating it for a month now 🙄
Really annoyed me when he started going on about missing his Da, especially when he wouldn't even have given him the time of day when he was alive. I knew him, lovely man but think he had a big gambling problem if I remember right

Couldn't have said anything more apt 🤣🤣. Sure look at the big trashy look at me party for his birthday. All that money you think he'd buy his wife clothes that fit her.
He’s me blocked send on the pics 🤣 she’s ridiculous looking wears the most inappropriate clothes for her size. 🤣

Couldn't have said anything more apt 🤣🤣. Sure look at the big trashy look at me party for his birthday. All that money you think he'd buy his wife clothes that fit her.
I rely on screenshots 🤣

Orange dress, pink coat and blue sandals 🫣

what about matts nail polish, the saxophone player 🤣 and big man getting pics with all marinas “friends” that he’s rid…

and why does he look like he just found out Santa isn’t real in every photo he’s ever been in?

Attachments

I don't have any pics as I don't follow them because they are doses lol. I was shown...it was the outfit for ed Sheeran was shocking. That's pretty bad too... tell me they didn't get a saxophone player out the back garden of their council house. bleeping mortified for them. Same as CMB..would suit them better to pay their way and let someone else have that house if they are so rolling in it. I bet there are people on that street who can barely heat their houses. Drug scum through and through

I don't have any pics as I don't follow them because they are doses lol. I was shown...it was the outfit for ed Sheeran was shocking. That's pretty bad too... tell me they didn't get a saxophone player out the back garden of their council house. bleeping mortified for them. Same as CMB..would suit them better to pay their way and let someone else have that house if they are so rolling in it. I bet there are people on that street who can barely heat their houses. Drug scum through and through
they’re subletting their council house that the housing benefit pays for and paying full rent for a fancy house in the waterside… yes they had a sax player. 🤣🤣 did u see his boots? He’s definitely had a blow to the head lately or is having some sort of breakdown…

Attachments

• Haha
they’re subletting their council house that the housing benefit pays for and paying full rent for a fancy house in the waterside… yes they had a sax player. 🤣🤣 did u see his boots? He’s definitely had a blow to the head lately or is having some sort of breakdown…
Seriously? They need reported!! No harm but that doesn't look like a fancy house anywhere. I thought it was an apex or choice housing as they looked all lined up from the pics I had seen.they move more than the travellers do. I wonder why 🙄