Mathew McKeegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To turkey? Aye 🤣

Matthew paid for them both as well

Deleted that and blocked me straight away slimey bleep had nothing to say in his defence lol
Hahaha shut up. All the comments are removed now. Can't wait until he gets wind of this and starts a campaign against it. Colourmebootiful wait for your competition with this one. Two peas in a pod them two

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hahaha shut up. All the comments are removed now. Can't wait until he gets wind of this and starts a campaign against it. Colourmebootiful wait for your competition with this one. Two peas in a pod them two
Spread the word.. get it to him 🤣 I would only he blocked me 🥴

I sent it to a few derry gyms on insta 🤣 be like wildfire now any minute hahaha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm wondering is be prescribed them..surely he's not stupid enough to be flaunting illegal drugs

mk fitness... Fit for duck all but mouthing
Started as a PT now a qualified gobshite who thinks he knows it all and knows duck all.

His wife goes through more best friends than she goes through knickers....he goes through more of his wife's "best friends" than he goes through "vitamins".
Sleazy photoshoots with a sleazy photographer.
Shagging his "best friend" who is obsessed with him and has been since they were young.
I assumed you were talking about Gemma McClure here would I be right?
I know marina banished her from the gym before for shagging shrek, then all of a sudden she was a PT and a babysitter to their wanes…

Now she’s gone again for “stealing money from the gym” big girl must’ve caught her with her knickers off again and that’s a cover story 🤣🤣

• Wow
I assumed you were talking about Gemma McClure here would I be right?
I know marina banished her from the gym before for shagging shrek, then all of a sudden she was a PT and a babysitter to their wanes…

Now she’s gone again for “stealing money from the gym” big girl must’ve caught her with her knickers off again and that’s a cover story 🤣🤣

Your not correct here. It wasn’t that Gemma. It was a different Gemma they accused of stealing, the strong woman one. No evidence though as far as I heard.

Also heard a rumour that Marina threw a girl out of the gym a few weeks ago during a class because shefound messages between her super faithful husband and said girl.
Clearly a really professional business.

• Haha
  • Wow
Your not correct here. It wasn’t that Gemma. It was a different Gemma they accused of stealing, the strong woman one. No evidence though as far as I heard.

Also heard a rumour that Marina threw a girl out of the gym a few weeks ago during a class because shefound messages between her super faithful husband and said girl.
Oh duck it was Gemma big girls bestie lol …knew McClure was too much skin n bones for Matt the super queer woman 🤔🤫😐

Oh duck it was Gemma big girls bestie lol …knew McClure was too much skin n bones for Matt the super queer woman 🤔🤫😐
Wallace lol

Oops sorry to Gemma McClure from me.. although can u blame me with matts track record? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Jenni? Or is she just this weeks bit on the side 🤣 if I tag everyone he’s dogged big mama with one of them are bound to respond and tell us how much he pays?… he’s only riding all these women to convince himself he isn’t gay… big speel on insta the other week about how he always thought he was gay as a child…he’ll be fundraising for LGBTQ next (and keeping the 💴 as the Xanax aren’t great sellers at the minute) biggest attention seeker going lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Oops sorry to Gemma McClure from me.. although can u blame me with matts track record? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Jenni? Or is she just this weeks bit on the side 🤣 if I tag everyone he’s dogged big mama with one of them are bound to respond and tell us how much he pays?… he’s only riding all these women to convince himself he isn’t gay… big speel on insta the other week about how he always thought he was gay as a child…he’ll be fundraising for LGBTQ next (and keeping the 💴 as the Xanax aren’t great sellers at the minute) biggest attention seeker going lol
Yes it was McClure....not about the stealing but the riding about behind marinas back over the years.

Reactions: 1

Wallace lol
Gemma is a popular name in there apparently. It was Gemma Moore. He accused her of stealing money and told everyone she stole a handbag.

Been talk of him trying it on with several girls who have fellas and have even got husbands. He has no respect and the girls who ride him dont A girl who done one of his photoshoots says that he “encourages” girls to get naked for them. The more skin the better she said.

Marina got cameras put in the gym
Because that’s where he took all the girls.
She is desperate for staying with him especially cause apparently it’s like a tictac.

if I know all this and haven’t met these people imagine what the people who know them know lol. The tea would probably scald

• Haha
This thread is a long time coming ! I only made a tattle account for this 😁😁😁 MMK has to be one of the biggest arse holes in the town.
The whole town is worried about the cost of living and Matty is wondering where he can buy the latest North Face merch 🙄
Just where does he make all the money he spends for it's not in his poxy gym anyway. His lifestyle is off the scale !

Reactions: 2
This thread is a long time coming ! I only made a tattle account for this 😁😁😁 MMK has to be one of the biggest arse holes in the town.
The whole town is worried about the cost of living and Matty is wondering where he can buy the latest North Face merch 🙄
Just where does he make all the money he spends for it's not in his poxy gym anyway. His lifestyle is off the scale !
For the group training the cheapest option was £100 and highest was £150 a month. He has over 30 girls in the group at any time. Membership is £30 on top of it if you want to use the gym outside of the class times. That’s only the girl group I think. Then he has the strongmen that train there, online clients and other PTs coach in there so they would have to ‘rent’ to use it. Photoshoots probably cost more again too. He’s getting more money than sense. Still doesn’t pay towards all his children because I again heard a story about him complaining about having to buy something for the child.

last thing I know about him is he hasn’t got a drivers licence. And I only know what I know from people that know them or train there. So I’m not saying everything’s true it’s just what Iv heard through the grapevine lol.