Mathew McKeegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are all on the dole 🤪 ffs😝
I think Matthew should wake up and realise that the majority of us are hard working, educated people who just happen to call out bull tit.
So he can have an opinion on us but we are wrong for having an opinion on him.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Was it as much of a car crash as the last pod cast he was on ? That was actually embarrassing to listen to, even the guy doing the interview was cringing when Matty boy was talking about taking Ket.

Reactions: 1
Yeah Clare had him arrested. Also he cheated on his wife and is blaming Clare 😅 also also he was complaining about everyone talking about him but he made an advertisement for tattle on the podcast. He obviously is just stupid honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah Clare had him arrested. Also he cheated on his wife and is blaming Clare 😅 also also he was complaining about everyone talking about him but he made an advertisement for tattle on the podcast. He obviously is just stupid honestly.
Where can one listen to this podcast?

Spill the tea ☕ .. I heard a snippet and came strong hear for all the goss 🤣… he’s been a cheat since he was a teenager, don’t see what the fuss is cause he’s not much to look at

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is he talking like Clare is the only person he cheated on his wife with?

god love his one best friend whoever he is
that young girl had a lucky escape
well apparently she got a black eye or 4
Does he surround himself with a cheating circle?

hel never change. his children….
He got cheated on? Holy duck.

the way he treats women, with a slap, with no respect…he never spoke to his father for years before he died why’s he daddy’s boy now?

chased his dads insurance money,wouldn’t even take his boys to see him when he was alive.

mug city keeps going again with the ex.

gym filled with 1000s worth of wuipment of others money…also clare didn’t chase him… he chased her.. along with 15 othersthe same month.
Laughable.
---
that she knows about… what about the rest
Marina watched the podcast and is now riding shotgun with that excuse of a man.

where’s you’re mantra now Marina.

• Heart
Marina is obviously worse than him, spouting fake tit on tik tok trying to look like she doesn't care and then runs back to him to be cheated on again..the poor kids must not know of they are coming or going

• Heart
The podcast appeared on my gram last night so I flew here to see what was the craic, tattle took ages checking if ‘ I was human’ so I gave up and went to bed… tossing and turning all night thinking I was missing the craic. First… WHAT do Derry girls see in these PT clones? Yer man looks like he’d pop like a ballon if you stuck a tack in him. He needs a good wash! The town has gone mental…

Reactions: 3
He’s that ugly the tide wouldn’t take him out, what the hell is wrong with some women

• Haha