Mathew McKeegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I canny take marinas tik toks seriously . I've wanted to try reiki. I'll not be going to your man now, she's put me off big time. Aw she's so cringeyyyyyy

Reactions: 3
Anyone else see Elaine's Instagram Stories on Mr MK ? Fair Play to her for calling him out !!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
A Girl Who Was In His Gym that recently moved away, who was friends with him but now isn't as she doesn't agree with what he's at
Can you screenshot for those that don't know Elaine? Obviously hide any details that would identify her?

Basically she was speaking mostly in video but she said he'll never be a one woman man , to stop getting them pregnant, he'll probably get Claire pregnant and leave her too and that Claire was with someone in his gym before she was with MK but this is what she also put in her stories after this was said

Attachments

• Wow
Basically she was speaking mostly in video but she said he'll never be a one woman man , to stop getting them pregnant, he'll probably get Claire pregnant and leave her too and that Claire was with someone in his gym before she was with MK but this is what she also put in her stories after this was said
Who is Elaine? Is she another ex?