Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jade1818

VIP Member
Nowhere exciting I’m afraid - I’ve been in my garden trying to save my plants after a torrential downpour and about an inch of hail!

Now settling on the sofa with hubby and going to pretend to watch TV but will actually be scrolling back over those pics of Mason’s boner and watching the thrusting video on repeat! An evening well spent πŸ˜›

Keep checking Instagram hoping he post flicking through tik tok πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Scuffed

VIP Member
I can’t drive ive had way too much Prosecco can anyone pick me up hun?
If I leave now I’ll be there by midnight! You’ll recognise me as I’ll be wearing an β€˜I ❀ MM’ t-shirt and singing β€˜Bad bad bad bad boys!’

• Haha

Scuffed

VIP Member
You're going to have to be very ballsy about it then πŸ˜‚ This is my life now and you will accept me with this mug! 🀣

I might just buy it and see what he says. What's the worst that can happen, he divorces me? πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚
Exactly! What’s he gonna do? He never makes a f@*king brew anyway! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member

Scuffed

VIP Member
Early night for me ladies, kids are out πŸ˜‰ and MM has got me πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

Praying I wake up to a hot new post to get me through Sunday at the in-laws πŸ™

Filthy dreams to you all πŸ†πŸ€€

• Heart

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Oh god, that is beautiful! 😍 that is the pic I will take when we're happily married and take our firstborn on holiday. Ohhh he's perfect!
I’m now sober but my point still stands. These are gentle Mason I need some Daddy Mase pics and vids to get me through the rest of the day now 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha