Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katiestewart

VIP Member
In all seriousness though, if you were one of those girls who regularly goes around ‘Mase hunting’ at what point do you stop and think, ok that’s enough now? Like honestly, if you got a video like that where he’s clearly fed up or the one where his smile drops straight after the pic is taken, or the smile in the pic is clearly forced, where is the rationale that makes you realise you’ve crossed the line of decency, or are you then just one step away from being Masonmountslover 2.0? 🤔
I kind of understand if it’s maybe a parent with a young child wanting to meet their hero’s but even then I only slightly understand that. But these girls are literally teenagers I’m assuming surely they know what’s appropriate. That girl who got the video from today was the girl who went to Portsmouth to meet him when he was out with his family. If I can remember correctly she thanked Lewis for setting it up or something or telling them where they could meet mason I’m not sure but she definitely thanked Lewis for doing something. I always wonder what went on there and how Lewis was involved

Reactions: 8

katiestewart

VIP Member
I feel like the real life fans appreciate him. Twitter fans not as much.
the fans were right to boo them and mostly Potter. It was horrible to watch that game. He went to say again that they gave their all. Clearly his tactics are not working. But whatever they gave their all so it’s fine
I know we have to build a team but surely we shouldn’t be this bad during a rebuild? Chelsea are an absolute disaster and I don’t know what the issue is. The owners? The manager? The players? All of the above? Whatever it is they need to sort it out asap

• Haha

AdsB

VIP Member
Is it safe to come out now?
Me and Mason have been hiding from the drama 😂
B5AA06CF-5052-4F54-9DEA-A4BD076E5A20.jpeg

• Haha

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
Wonder if the new PR company know he’s still shagging the blackfish? Love to be a fly on the wall in the conversation they’d have to have with him about that 😳 maybe now everyone will get some Mila footage as damage limitation 🙄

• Heart

amzi

VIP Member
Welcome to thread 94! Title from myself (hope no one minds)

forgive me as my recaps are no where near as good as the lovely @katiestewart

Where do I start?

Mason is missing.

He was going to England camp, then withdrawed.
Potter says he was injured, then he was okay but not 100% then he went missing again.
We believe he has a poorly dick.

Was he or wasn’t he hiding behind a tree in Cali? We will never know.

Mason became N golo’s biggest fan for the day on a rare sighting of him at cobham.

Will he won’t be sign a new contact is still the on going debate, at this point I’ll just sign it on his behalf.

Bottom line is. Mason is still missing.

sorry if I have missed anything.

• Heart

katiestewart

VIP Member
View attachment 2065119
I love mason. But I don’t get this fit.
The shirt looks like it has prawns on, the jeans don’t match and the coat…..who styled him for this one? Was it CC?
I really hope it wasn’t him picking the outfits 🙈😂
I’ve just finished reading the interview and I actually quite enjoyed it! I’m glad he doesn’t wear outfits like this off the pitch when he’s spotted out. At least in the fan pictures or pictures of him at things like the boxing we’ve seen him looking 😍🥵

AdsB

VIP Member

No Mason I won’t come running every time you call me over.
Me really
622B9AE6-3921-4EA6-AEE6-19F16E58A00E.gif

• Haha
  • Heart