Martin McDonald #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still following his page and it’s still making me feel uneasy. There’s so many red flags and predator behaviour. I don’t understand how he can think it’s ok to have a public page like that with his business? Hopefully it will ruin him. He’s doing so much damage to that community as he’s using it purely to duck about with no consequences

Reactions: 1
Well he hides the one with pink hairs face all the tube but at dinner the other night she was sat at the table with them all and didn’t hide her? Unless there’s two ppl with very distinctive hair 🤷🏼‍♀️

Well he hides the one with pink hairs face all the tube but at dinner the other night she was sat at the table with them all and didn’t hide her? Unless there’s two ppl with very distinctive hair 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don’t follow him so I don’t know who the one with pink hair is. I also don’t follow anyone from MNU as when everything with Charlotte came out I distanced myself from it all.

He’s got a load of women to send him nudes 🤮 he’s such a predator. I just don’t understand how ppl can’t see that hes getting a kick out of all this and how on Earth his business can thrive with a pervert at the healm?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 3