Martin Bashir

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if he counts as a celeb or if I’m allowed to post about this - please remove if not!

See a LOT is coming out about him in the news - not sure if it’s fair criticism or not, or why it’s suddenly all coming out now? Anyone know?

Reactions: 2
Of the allegations about him lying to Diana along with the fake documents, then surely he will be in veryhot water.

I always got huge bad vibes from him and it's kind of comforting to be vindicated in those feelings, although I feel awful for the people he abused. Vile man.

Some thing along the lines that he alleged told lies to Diana's brother(about a bank account or the like) and Diana's brother talked her into doing the interview of the back of it

He used mocked up bank statements to 'prove' to Diana that her body guard and some of her pals were being paid to monitor her movements. Also told her that Chas was overheard plotting to have her bumped off and even claimed that a swatch watch that Chas had given William (who was then 12)was a listening device so that Chas and his band of assassins could eavesdrop on William's phone chats and conversations with Diana. He deliberately messed with a mind that was already fragile and made her even more paranoid that she already was.
I hope the people he maligned in the bank statements sue his arse off, but it would be a hard case to prove since the disc containing the original mocked up statements was stolen from the home of the beeb guy who Bashir used to compose the statements. I know that Earl Spencer made notes of a meeting with Bashir and mentions seeing the bank stuff and the guy who created it for Bashir is still around, so you never know. Earl Spencer told Diana not to get mixed up with Bashir because he was a total fantasist, but Diana being flakey just said OK ... and then promptly GOT mixed up with the liar Bashir.
Bashir is just a dirty money grabbing bastard who used a vulnerable woman to get himself a scoop, duck him.:cautious:

Reactions: 4
Isn't it all under investigation but suspended as Bashir is allegedly very unwell due to Covid but was seen out walking, picking up a takeaway??
Seems like he's being protected by the Beeb.