Marti Pellow formally of wet wet wet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been reading on Facebook lots of comments about him being gay.Anyone have any info,thought he had a longtime girlfriend still unmarried and no kids....wonder why it's all being discussed now.

Reactions: 2
Been reading on Facebook lots of comments about him being gay.Anyone have any info,thought he had a longtime girlfriend still unmarried and no kids....wonder why it's all being discussed now.
He lives in Berkshire with his family.... what else do the rumours say

I remember a guy in a gay bar in Newcastle saying this one and that one were gay , he said the guy from OMD and Marti Pellow was oh and latter on the rumor mill about Richard Bacon being in GAY the night he left Blue Peter and he was with a guy

I wouldn’t be surprised but I’m not sure why he wouldn’t come out if he was...he left Wet Wet Wet ages ago so whilst he’s still got a fan base, I’m not sure he would have to live a lie for them (I’m think the Daniel O’Donnell rumours). And whether it was through choice or not, his heroin addiction became public and he wasn’t made an outcast.

I hate the thought of anyone having to live a lie in 2021

Reactions: 6
I know this is stupid and none of my business, but I never understood why he didn't buy his mum a house?

That's what you do when you hit the big time.

Jim Kerr bought his mum and dad a lovely big house.

As I say, it's none of my business but then this is the celebrity thread and technically none of this is my business 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
I know this is stupid and none of my business, but I never understood why he didn't buy his mum a house?

That's what you do when you hit the big time.

Jim Kerr bought his mum and dad a lovely big house.

As I say, it's none of my business but then this is the celebrity thread and technically none of this is my business 😂😂😂

If I made the big time my parents wouldn't get a penny and it's nobody's business.

Reactions: 5
If I made the big time my parents wouldn't get a penny and it's nobody's business.
Like I said it's not my business - I'm just a nosy cow 😂😂😂

I know he was still close with his mum.and dad (his mum died a few years ago) And maybe they didn't want to move. They got a new council house just before his mum died.

But - like I said - Jim Kerr bought his mum and dad a lovely big house. And Peter Kay bought his mum a bungalow 😀😀😀

Reactions: 2
Like I said it's not my business - I'm just a nosy cow 😂😂😂

I know he was still close with his mum.and dad (his mum died a few years ago) And maybe they didn't want to move. They got a new council house just before his mum died.

But - like I said - Jim Kerr bought his mum and dad a lovely big house. And Peter Kay bought his mum a bungalow 😀😀😀
I would only buy my families properties as an investment not to help them out . I’d buy them the pass onto my children . My family are arseholes .. Peter Kaye has a lovely relationship with his mum it seems . His mum and grandmother support him in his tours

I would only buy my families properties as an investment not to help them out . I’d buy them the pass onto my children . My family are arseholes .. Peter Kaye has a lovely relationship with his mum it seems . His mum and grandmother support him in his tours
they’re getting nothing for nothing from me but would be pushing the begging bowl in my face if I hit the big one .. scrounging chancers think the world owes them a living

Reactions: 1