Martha - Marthashappilyeverafter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How come anyone who has an opinion slightly different must know "martha" I was simply stating how uncomfortable it makes me feel the obsessing over the address, and I think you will find that is the only thing that I have picked up on and nothing else.

Wow !!! simply stating that walking to her front door on Google earth is too much , suddenly turns me into her number one fan. Gosh you are certainly only allowed to follow the herd on this thread !!!!
Urm, it’s a gossip site! I’m not on here to argue with people and have conversations shut down like you are trying to do. As a new member who has come straight over to this thread just to defend Martha and make the rest of us seem silly, after her husband threw his toys out the pram last week and Martha herself came on here, all so concerned about the renting comment/where she lives and nothing else that has been said...seems a little suspicious. Anyway, I will say no more on that as it’s getting tedious tbh.

Reactions: 5
Honestly we need to move on from Mr and MrsHappilyEverAfter’s rented country house location.

nobody wants to post the address, nobody wants to go there. Not our fault she makes it so easy to find, but that’s by the by.

Reactions: 8
Whilst Martha should absolutely be doing more to safeguard her children and hide her address, there is no excuse to walk up to her door at 9.30pm on a Sunday night. That’s disgusting and the kind of behaviour that gives these threads a bad name.
I mean, I think they meant on street view 😂

Reactions: 2
Honestly we need to move on from Mr and MrsHappilyEverAfter’s rented country house location.

nobody wants to post the address, nobody wants to go there. Not our fault she makes it so easy to find, but that’s by the by.
Then irony is that none of us really care about knowing where they live. But the only person that really should (their mother), doesn’t care either.

Reactions: 12
Urm, it’s a gossip site! I’m not on here to argue with people and have conversations shut down like you are trying to do. As a new member who has come straight over to this thread just to defend Martha and make the rest of us seem silly, after her husband threw his toys out the pram last week and Martha herself came on here, all so concerned about the renting comment/where she lives and nothing else that has been said...seems a little suspicious. Anyway, I will say no more on that as it’s getting tedious tbh.
I am gutted I missed the husband ranting - th few screenshots that were posted he did look somewhat unhinged and very Neanderthal man, what an embarrassment to her squeaky clean, no opinions on anything, I love folding laundry all day image.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can’t believe nobody has mentioned that she’s thinking of getting a cat. Tiggy wants one apparently.

does Martha know you CAN say no to a 3yo

So that’s 4 kids, a pony, a dog a hamster and now a sodding cat?!

No wonder MrAlledgedlyHappilyEverAfter is foaming, he mustn’t get a look in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And she hadn’t even considered adopting a rescue kitten, she went straight to checking out prices to get one from a breeder.

Reactions: 7
but they do like hamsters 🍽
Hahahahaha best comment.
Why you’d give in to a 3 year old. My young girls all love pretending to be cats - it’s what they do, but do I go and get them one....no.
To be honest she needs something to post about, the dog isnt massively cute - 2 of the kids are getting too big. Plus she needs to keep up with the other Instagram mums.
Her video the other day of the girls bedroom “this is the second smallest room” and showing a very large bedroom - oh have a day off love - we are in the middle of global pandemic, people are dying, many many people have lost their jobs, could you maybe show some sensitivity or are you that desperate to show off? Why did it need writing that is was the second smallest room, it is completely irrelevant, like her.

Reactions: 18
I disagree there - the dog is very cute! I just hope they’ve got a spare 10 grand for the dachshunds back surgery!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh I totally agree about the ‘second smallest room’ comment 🥱🥱🥱

It is comments like that which let you know she really isn’t the sort of person you would get along with in real life!

Reactions: 11
Lurking for a long time, but I just took another look at the door picture following on from all this debate and noticed the sign which I originally thought said beware of the dog actually says beware of the gog, anyone know what that means? Assuming it came with the house but i'm just interested as to what it stand for from a purely nosey perspective

Lurking for a long time, but I just took another look at the door picture following on from all this debate and noticed the sign which I originally thought said beware of the dog actually says beware of the gog, anyone know what that means? Assuming it came with the house but i'm just interested as to what it stand for from a purely nosey perspective
I assume Grumpy Old Git? Could be wrong though!

My kids pretend to be cats all the time too. Haven’t ran out and got them a kitten though, although I do really want a cat I’ve always had them. My kids are too young not to terrorise them so I am waiting until they’re older and the cats will be left alone not swung round by their tails 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She needs more content - I know I'll get a cat! There is only so much you can do with a rented house. I hate the way she speaks .. so monotone, she sounds bored.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.