Martha - Marthashappilyeverafter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Privacy, don't share or ask for information that shouldn't be in the public domain. This is strictly against the rules. Report ANY posts that have done this. - Please read our rules and why they're important
Wow you lot are sounding borderline stalkerish with all this chat.. despite your disagreements with Martha and what she posts about do you not think it’s stepping the line trying to find the address and even going on google maps to find her house? Just because you can do something doesn’t mean you should..
I have to agree, I know why we are here, however there is a line and a feel that is being stepped far over. Also I thought these threads were interactive and all it seems is one up manship on who can find out the most private information, which goes passed commenting on I.G.

It's certainly not detective work, an excuse of a sad stalker methinks !

Personally I think it’s nosiness and I certainly am 🙋🏼‍♀️ Whilst I don’t know the area where Martha lives I have looked at right move for instagrammers local to me. I also check out estate agents when a house has a For Sale sign up and I want to check how much it is and what it looks like inside. Who doesn’t do this? And let’s be honest, most of our houses would go up in value (usually at our personal expense) with a spanking brand new bathroom suite and expensive flooring.

Reactions: 9
There was a thread on Mumsnet in Feb 2019 about Martha, she had inadvertently posted a picture that made it easy to trace her home address. I would have thought she would have been more careful after that 🤷‍♀️.

As for her latest story the perfect Insta trifecta of Aga, cleaning and Pink Stuff zzzzzzzzzzzz

Reactions: 2
Whilst Martha should absolutely be doing more to safeguard her children and hide her address, there is no excuse to walk up to her door at 9.30pm on a Sunday night. That’s disgusting and the kind of behaviour that gives these threads a bad name.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just did something else I probably shouldn't have done but Martha could have done at the time. I took a screen shot of the pic of the kids of the step and edited out the door number......it took 30 seconds. It would have been a lot harder to find the house without the number.

'Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should' is exactly how I feel about mummy floggers selling their childrens childhood for internet fame or monetary gain.

........and yes I am extremely nosey and fancy myself as a bit of a detective 🤣🤣🤣
I also found it within a minute of a google search 🙈

Reactions: 1
Whilst Martha should absolutely be doing more to safeguard her children and hide her address, there is no excuse to walk up to her door at 9.30pm on a Sunday night. That’s disgusting and the kind of behaviour that gives these threads a bad name.
I think the PP meant she ‘walked up to the door’ on google earth, not physically 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think you may have misunderstood how Google street view works.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if she even cares that people have found her house? They seemed more bothered by the fact that local people had come on here and confirmed it was rented.

If she is bothered, then maybe start by not putting pictures of the front door on IG?

Reactions: 6
I'm going off to sit in the corner and think about my behaviour #sadstalker #disgusting #backlater
Edited to add #personalobsession

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Crazy how the people who are simply warning that maybe we need to respect their privacy/address are the ones being reported/warned and told to respect privacy ???

How does that work ???

Maybe touched a nerve somewhere !!!

Was just saying it's gone far from the I.G. posts into the realms of peoples personal obsessions.

I am sure this will be reported/removed as apparently the interaction on here is only excepted if you want to know where they live !!!
Do you know Martha? As a new member it’s strange you have come here just to tell people off. I haven’t done any searching on her house, but i actually think if people can highlight on here how easy it is to find it’s actually a good thing - hopefully it will make her notice how she is putting her kids so at risk with information she has put out. My kids have no digital footprint whatsoever, so this side of things just blows my mind with the constant over sharing of innocent children and putting them, their house, their school, even where they go riding their pony for goodness sake out for thousands of strangers to see just for the £££. It’s bizarre, and the last thing I would want to do as a mother - surely it goes against basic instincts 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Crazy how the people who are simply warning that maybe we need to respect their privacy/address are the ones being reported/warned and told to respect privacy ???

How does that work ???

Maybe touched a nerve somewhere !!!

Was just saying it's gone far from the I.G. posts into the realms of peoples personal obsessions.

I am sure this will be reported/removed as apparently the interaction on here is only excepted if you want to know where they live !!!
The only reason people know where they live is due to the amount of information which has been shared by Martha. If she was really interested in their 'privacy' she wouldn't be posting photos of their front door with the number on it???
Also - you seem to love Martha - why don't you just go and set up a rave thread on her rather than banging on about stalkers etc, it's almost as boring as Martha's posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Do you know Martha? As a new member it’s strange you have come here just to tell people off. I haven’t done any searching on her house, but i actually think if people can highlight on here how easy it is to find it’s actually a good thing - hopefully it will make her notice how she is putting her kids so at risk with information she has put out. My kids have no digital footprint whatsoever, so this side of things just blows my mind with the constant over sharing of innocent children and putting them, their house, their school, even where they go riding their pony for goodness sake out for thousands of strangers to see just for the £££. It’s bizarre, and the last thing I would want to do as a mother - surely it goes against basic instincts 🤷🏻‍♀️
How come anyone who has an opinion slightly different must know "martha" I was simply stating how uncomfortable it makes me feel the obsessing over the address, and I think you will find that is the only thing that I have picked up on and nothing else.

The only reason people know where they live is due to the amount of information which has been shared by Martha. If she was really interested in their 'privacy' she wouldn't be posting photos of their front door with the number on it???
Also - you seem to love Martha - why don't you just go and set up a rave thread on her rather than banging on about stalkers etc, it's almost as boring as Martha's posts.
Wow !!! simply stating that walking to her front door on Google earth is too much , suddenly turns me into her number one fan. Gosh you are certainly only allowed to follow the herd on this thread !!!!

Reactions: 1
It's not about stalking though is it really! It's about someone plastering their children all over social media, without their informed consent, and profiting off of that. I wouldn't ever share personal information about "influencers'" children but the fact that we can find out so much about their lives so easily is scary. Then for them to have the cheek to tell people to respect their children's privacy, if their privacy is that important to you then don't share them! I could already tell you a lot about their lives just from Martha's page, I won't be posting the name of the children's school but it wasn't hard to work out which one it was. Her children have a distinctive uniform (which she has posted several pictures of them in) and one of her children is featured on the school website's homepage. I have zero intention of doing anything whatsoever with that information, however, if I can find that out why can't someone with evil intentions find it also. These insta pages always remind me of that scam advert that one of the banks did not too long ago, where they took pieces of information from a few social media posts and built up an entire picture of their lives!

I think highlighting the sheer amount of information people know and can find about her children and family is a good thing, maybe then she will think twice about what she posts. From just her instagram I know, her name, her husband's name, all her children's names and middle names, her dog's name and breed, her sister's name, her two nephews' names, the village she lives in, the village her parent's live in, her house number, the name of her parents' house, the age of all her children (and school years), what her children look like, when their birthdays are, where they've been on holiday, some of the children's likes and dislikes. None of that is from 'stalking' that is simply from what she shares online. Not to mention the fact her children have fairly distinctive names. It also didn't take too much brainpower to work out where her children go to school. Like I have said, I would of course NEVER do anything with this information but sadly there are people in the world who would and I don't think these influencers always realise quite how much strangers know and can know about their children, families and lives!

• Heart
I agree with other posters who think they were not too bothered about their privacy until their neighbours posted that they were renting and hadn't bought the house. When she posted the picture of the kids at the front door the first thing I noticed was she had left the house number in. Is that not bizarre, in this day and age? Everything about these pictures is calculated, right down to the props and the positiong of the dog child potted plant whatever. Why on earth did she leave the house number in???? It is insane.

In the interest of keeping it light. I did used to stalk Simon Le Bon and Nick Rhodes outside their houses in Chelsea. I’ve just progressed to right move now because I’m interested in house prices and interiors now.

It's not about stalking though is it really! It's about someone plastering their children all over social media, without their informed consent, and profiting off of that. I wouldn't ever share personal information about "influencers'" children but the fact that we can find out so much about their lives so easily is scary. Then for them to have the cheek to tell people to respect their children's privacy, if their privacy is that important to you then don't share them! I could already tell you a lot about their lives just from Martha's page, I won't be posting the name of the children's school but it wasn't hard to work out which one it was. Her children have a distinctive uniform (which she has posted several pictures of them in) and one of her children is featured on the school website's homepage. I have zero intention of doing anything whatsoever with that information, however, if I can find that out why can't someone with evil intentions find it also. These insta pages always remind me of that scam advert that one of the banks did not too long ago, where they took pieces of information from a few social media posts and built up an entire picture of their lives!

I think highlighting the sheer amount of information people know and can find about her children and family is a good thing, maybe then she will think twice about what she posts. From just her instagram I know, her name, her husband's name, all her children's names and middle names, her dog's name and breed, her sister's name, her two nephews' names, the village she lives in, the village her parent's live in, her house number, the name of her parents' house, the age of all her children (and school years), what her children look like, when their birthdays are, where they've been on holiday, some of the children's likes and dislikes. None of that is from 'stalking' that is simply from what she shares online. Not to mention the fact her children have fairly distinctive names. It also didn't take too much brainpower to work out where her children go to school. Like I have said, I would of course NEVER do anything with this information but sadly there are people in the world who would and I don't think these influencers always realise quite how much strangers know and can know about their children, families and lives!
This absolutely this. And who remembers when Her son was dancing in the kitchen and said ‘don’t put that insta’ and sure enough it was uploaded into her stories.

• Haha
How come anyone who has an opinion slightly different must know "martha" I was simply stating how uncomfortable it makes me feel the obsessing over the address, and I think you will find that is the only thing that I have picked up on and nothing else.

Wow !!! simply stating that walking to her front door on Google earth is too much , suddenly turns me into her number one fan. Gosh you are certainly only allowed to follow the herd on this thread !!!!
I don’t feel like anyone has “obsessed over the address”, a couple of people have mentioned they have easily found it (due to how much detail she posts, for instance you have never seen Ultimate girl gang post anything of the front of her house or number because she is very smart), that’s up to them. The thread was about smoke and mirrors and non disclosure - people pick up on what they want to.
I think the nature of your comments and the fact you are a new member aroused suspicion you are Martha/a friend/family member of hers. It’s a know tactic of people to quickly make up accounts and comment/defend.

Reactions: 6
I don’t feel like anyone has “obsessed over the address”, a couple of people have mentioned they have easily found it (due to how much detail she posts, for instance you have never seen Ultimate girl gang post anything of the front of her house or number because she is very smart), that’s up to them. The thread was about smoke and mirrors and non disclosure - people pick up on what they want to.
I think the nature of your comments and the fact you are a new member aroused suspicion you are Martha/a friend/family member of hers. It’s a know tactic of people to quickly make up accounts and comment/defend.
[/QUOTE

I am too trusting, I didn't even realise there was such thing as tactics

I don’t get why I have been given a warning despite advising against searching for her address and not actually searching for it...?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.