Martha - Marthashappilyeverafter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreeing that no one will release details of her kids where abouts is hardly up her arse!! 🤣
Get real!! Myself and a Couple of others said fair play to coming on here and so what!
Yes she has an open life blablabla but she came on here and didn’t argue? Didn’t show herself up or lose her tit! All Martha Said was not to say details regarding her kids and fair play. Anyone parent would. Sorry if you day you wouldn’t then you’re a liar....

bloody idiot 🤣 why would we put kids risk regardless of the parents are twats or not! Not the kids fault is it?

But with that being said, Martha (now we know you’re 100% reading) maybe you should think about tit before putting your kids on the gram for adverts and whatever else you get your money for. People will always speculate and be interested in your life and if you don’t like it the stop...

rant over 🤣 I’ve had a few gins and got my point across I think’

Reactions: 3
Her grammar is quite possibly the worst out of any instagrammer out there, it makes me cringe.

Reactions: 7
Hmm

I think it’s quite telling that she hides nothing of roads/ areas / SCHOOL UNIFORM in her stories but as soon as there is a sniff of someone disclosing that she’s *gasp* renting, she’s straight on here asking for ‘privacy’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Well someone who lives in the same village said this. And usually there would be some sleuth able to find a listing of either the new, or old home if not. Took about 0.2 seconds on Brummymummyof2 thread. Not that I necessarily condone this.

I suppose renting makes sense as they’re both self employed, it would be hard to get a million pound mortgage. Especially now. Plus they may be renting their old one out so they’re still making money and they’re still on the property ladder. Who knows really. But there will be speculation until she addresses it.

Reactions: 6
Her grammar is quite possibly the worst out of any instagrammer out there, it makes me cringe.
I agree. I know everybody can make typos- heck I’ve done a few on this site, but then again I’m not getting paid to express my views. Even if she could just read up on their, there, they’re - that would be a start. I remember a while ago she was called out on this and amended a story. I think at the time she said she tired/ rushing but she consistently makes mistakes when writing.

Reactions: 3
I would like her to address if it is rented or not , because I feel like it’s a bit dishonest , she has given the impression they’ve sold up and bought this amazing place With the playroom and the utility and the apple orchard and if that’s not the case it’s just a little bit shady in my opinion .

not that there’s anything wrong with renting. But obviously there’s a difference between that and buying .

A lot of people who follow her will see all of this loveliness and feel inadequate about their own lives, myself included . She really ought to be honest , influencers need to be more honest and act with more clarity but then I guess that wouldn’t be as effective / lucrative would it ...

Reactions: 13
I would like her to address if it is rented or not , because I feel like it’s a bit dishonest , she has given the impression they’ve sold up and bought this amazing place With the playroom and the utility and the apple orchard and if that’s not the case it’s just a little bit shady in my opinion .

not that there’s anything wrong with renting. But obviously there’s a difference between that and buying .

A lot of people who follow her will see all of this loveliness and feel inadequate about their own lives, myself included . She really ought to be honest , influencers need to be more honest and act with more clarity but then I guess that wouldn’t be as effective / lucrative would it ...
Totally agree! A bit like how another big IG ‘influencer’ would have us all believe she bought her dreamy Ledbury home, when really it’s a rental. Absolutely nothing wrong with renting, but don’t try and sell us the dream and ‘look how well we’ve done for ourselves’ when it’s all a bit smoke and mirrors!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Another influencer bleating about privacy whilst blatantly flogging their family on social media! Let’s not forget that these influencers are inherently inauthentic and the majority of them aren’t true fans of the brand they’re advertising. They would be nobodies without their loyal sheep who are the ones who will go out and buy the products being flogged and then report back thanking said influencer who then reposts their gushing adoration. We’re all taken in by advertising, that’s the whole point of the industry. We see something we like and we go out and buy it. The difference is that many influencers advertise products and at the same time have no qualms about selling their children on their squares to earn their living. Whilst Martha has an undeniably beautiful family (raging husband aside 🙄) and appears to live an enviable life moving from one lovely house to another, she cannot expect that aspects of this life won’t be brought into question and commented on. Her polite request on here that we respect her privacy and that of her children is hypocritical at best and she has suddenly decided that she should shut the privacy door after her Instagram paid for pony has bolted 🤦🏻‍♀️ Does she really think that people are going to find out where she lives/kids go to school and come visit.....I don’t think anyone is that interested to be honest 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
“Instagram paid for pony has bolted “

That’s so good👏 and so true

Nobody wants to know where the children go to school , there’s no safe guarding issues . Not on here anyway

It is a little bit hypocritical to talk about children’s privacy when you make a living showcasing your
Children in the public eye

You can’t have it both ways .

i do like Martha and used to really like her account , but she’s just a small part of the large issue with Influencers / instamums/whatever being paid to
Sell things they don’t believe in/use them selves etc which I think is immoral .

The fact that many people following them will be insecure / vulnerable and some maybe are finically unstable and could possibly end Up in debt over buying what they’re selling , in the hope that some of the sparkle magic will rub off onto them if they purchase the same very top/wallpaper , I couldn’t do it . Feels unethical making a living that way

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She’s blocked me from viewing her stories now. She’s kept me as a follower though - gotta keep the numbers up I suppose 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had a very similar IG name to my name on here stupidly. So she must be cross checking. I’ve just changed it though!

• Heart
  • Haha
I had a very similar IG name to my name on here stupidly. So she must be cross checking. I’ve just changed it though!
Ha- schoolboy error! I hope you’ve unfollowed to prove a point? 😂 You can then nose with your new name.

Reactions: 2
I myself as a renter, do not understand the need to know if the house is brought or rented??? Its irrevelant to the content of the page surely especially in this day and age where rented is the new norm.

The house looks lovely, it would be nice to see more :)

What part of the country do they live in?

i’ve managed to find many many instagrammers houses. 😩😂

Reactions: 4
I myself as a renter, do not understand the need to know if the house is brought or rented??? Its irrevelant to the content of the page surely especially in this day and age where rented is the new norm.

I just feel anyone ( within reason ) can rent a beautiful house in the country but buying it is something else .

she Didn’t mention anything about buying it just made it seem like she had bought it , so i think it’s relevant.

I just feel anyone ( within reason ) can rent a beautiful house in the country but buying it is something else .

she Didn’t mention anything about renting it just made it seem like she had bought it , so i think it’s relevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Maybe they’re renting before buying in a new area? Maybe they needed to be in a new area to get into a new school? Maybe they were selling their house we’re buying this one and it all fell through so they agreed to rent to avoid loosing it whilst their other one sells? Maybe they’re renting whilst they have a massive extension?

Whatever they’re doing it really doesn’t matter and it’s not really anyone’s business.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.