Martha - Marthashappilyeverafter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like I said I am aware this is a gossip forum and you all have your opinions on our life.....I’m not here to get into a discussion about that. I would just really appreciate you all respecting what I mentioned above.

Thankyou Martha

Reactions: 5
Absolutely Martha.
I think we all understand anyway and I’m sure no one would ever post details to put your children at risk.

Reactions: 3
It's a fair request, Martha, and I completely understand your reasoning.

Also, appreciate that you've come on here and have not been rude or aggressive.

Reactions: 5
Yes fair play to you martha for approaching this in an adult way. I think most people here dont care where the kids go to school or the details of your address, and I understand your feelings about keeping that private. House tour would be nice though 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah Martha, the house is amazing.
little tour would be great! 🤣
Also. Did you tell josh off for his rant? 🤣
Do you secretly cook your kids potato waffles and nuggets and scrap the hello fresh meals?
and as you’re in the IG circle, you got any juicy tea to pour? 🤣

jokes aside though you’ve kept your cool and I completely respect you coming on here and saying your bit.
I know it’s your choice to share your life to the world but it can’t be easy reading about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It was duck you all, how dare you bleeping say stuff about my family, how dare you bleeping say I’m having a midlife crisis and some frothing at the mouth close ups to the camera with a middle finger thrown in before he said hi to us all personally over here 🙌🏼 Really mature and attractive 🤣 Go have a lie down, hun.
He's deleted his profile

Hello everyone Martha here 👋
I completely appreciate this is a gossip forum and I’ve come to accept with parts of my life on social media discussions are to be expected. However for the last four years I’ve worked hard to keep where my children live and go to school private. I would appreciate if those of you that use this site and live locally to us would respect that and not take it upon yourselves to disclose information I have chosen to keep private.
Thankyou Martha
If privacy is important to her why is she on SM with a public profile allowing strangers to follow her and strangers to like pictures and videos of her children and her home? It makes absoloutely no sense!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
But are we allowed to know if the new house is bought or rented ? I really enjoy the renovation/interior content and I’m just curious / nosey that’s all?

i hope that doesn’t come across as an attempt to breach privacy , its really not my intention 🙏🏻

Reactions: 2
I’ve just got in from work so catching up now. Fair play to Martha 👏 Others would be ranting about this site on stories but she hasn’t. Obviously the cynic in me wonders is this is not to attract followers to this site and see the light about instagrammers?

Reactions: 2
I’ve just got in from work so catching up now. Fair play to Martha 👏 Others would be ranting about this site on stories but she hasn’t. Obviously the cynic in me wonders is this is not to attract followers to this site and see the light about instagrammers?
She did a few days ago, her husband did last night and has since deleted his account, it was embarrassing!

Reactions: 6
I don’t know why everyone is up her arse just because she came on here.

Nobody, literally nobody was trying to doxx where she lives or her kids’ schools. Maybe a little bit of idle speculation about the vague area her house is in etc

She’s still up there with the worst of the child sellers in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She did a few days ago, her husband did last night and has since deleted his account, it was embarrassing!
I knew he had. I must have missed hers 🤷🏼‍♀️ Thought she was too busy doing Not On The High Street ads (which annoyingly I love and use frequently- must rethink this now after Father’s Day and all the Insta ads) and showing her dreamy life.

Nobody, literally nobody was trying to doxx where she lives or her kids’ schools. Maybe a little bit of idle speculation about the vague area her house is in etc

Totally agree with this and it's something they will regret one day. These things have consequences eventually.

Reactions: 11
She's keeping her lips shut and being as polite as possible. Because well we know how it can end up for certain "priveleged trolling instamums" She's being cautious. Mod has a day job. Martha doesn't. It's her only income to fund that dreamy lifestyle.

Reactions: 14
I think those who comment on here don't want to know her actual address and couldnt care less where her children go to school.
Worked very hard to keep their address and children's school private my arse.
If you are honestly concerned about your children's safety then why put photos/stories of them in their school uniform? There is a recent photograph of the children sat outside the front of their new house. Not to mention the stories of outside of her parents house and Josh's parent's pub, the car they drive, the holidays they go on. I could go on all day really.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Completely agree. It’s not like (for example) an actress who has every right to expect a certain level of privacy with their children because they have an actual job which just happens to put them in the public eye. Martha and others have deliberately chosen to put their children online to make money, for no other reason. These children have absolutely no understanding of what this means and cannot make an informed choice over if they actually want to be broadcast to thousands of strangers. Then expecting to pick and choose what people should talk about and have a tantrum if it’s not what they want is pathetic, sorry. I’m glad the mask has slipped slightly and a few people (and I’m sure, companies 😉) see what it’s actually like behind the scenes there, rather then trying to tell everyone they need to open a Very credit account to purchase all the crap she flogs just to have a “happily ever after” 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Completely agree. It’s not like (for example) an actress who has every right to expect a certain level of privacy with their children because they have an actual job which just happens to put them in the public eye. Martha and others have deliberately chosen to put their children online to make money, for no other reason. These children have absolutely no understanding of what this means and cannot make an informed choice over if they actually want to be broadcast to thousands of strangers. Then expecting to pick and choose what people should talk about and have a tantrum if it’s not what they want is pathetic, sorry. I’m glad the mask has slipped slightly and a few people (and I’m sure, companies 😉) see what it’s actually like behind the scenes there, rather then trying to tell everyone they need to open a Very credit account to purchase all the crap she flogs just to have a “happily ever after” 🙄
I also agree with this. Sorry Martha but you chose to flog your kids at literally ANY opportunity. I’ve seen photos of your kids in their school uniforms, in bikinis, asleep in their bedrooms, in the bath AND IN A HOSPITAL BED FFS. You have chosen to sell their poor little lives - and yes people on here might discuss the town or the city that you live in (haven’t seen any discussion about what school your kids go to) but the main safeguarding issue lies with what you have chosen to do with your kids in front of a 150k audience, not what a ‘gossip’ website says.
Ps your husband should keep his insta deleted until he can control his temper 😂

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.