Martha - Marthashappilyeverafter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How dare we say stuff about his family?! Mate - we wouldn’t even know who your family was if you weren’t the ones putting them/yourselves on the internet!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s irritating now. Do a proper house tour. It is right up there with instagrammers being all ‘life got in the way’ - no, you signed up to put your life online and are happy to take the money - so commit to it.

Reactions: 3
I actually have always liked Martha just a shame she has lost the personal touch. House is gorgeous, kids are gorgeous she is gorgeous and like someone else said there are far worse threads. No need at all for his rant.

Hi daisy 👋
This is exactly how I feel!!! I also liked her and like many other accounta I used to love once the cash and collabs started rolling in she lost all of that personal touch. It's such a shame. I also think he , and all instagrammers, have not got a leg to stand on ranting and raving about forums, or negative comments. If you choose to live your life so publically for financial gain expect people to dissect and discuss it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
as A dweller in their village I feel this may explain their accumulation of wealth .... their last 2 homes were ex council and they renovated them heavily. So now have equity not to mention she sold her soul to very and that must get you a big cash amount and royalties for every Time a tv ad is shown. Plus pimping the kids out. I mention the houses being ex council as I thought it was disingenuous to never mention this to her followers I assumed it was for privacy .... as we can see from her recent porch photos she wasn’t not showing the front for privacy reasons just to fake it till you make it. Her second property was bought from a family member at below market value too .... as with all these huns they only show what they want you to see. And by the way there is no way that girl ever catalogue shopped ... ever ... just collecting the cash.
Makes sense and you are right ... never saw the outside of thier other houses!!

Anyway I can't stand the woman flogging her kids privacy for a buck!!

There is a over saturation of pretty white countryside Insta mummies living a faux genteel life of gifted perfection. I wonder if the blm movement will cause brands to shift their work elsewhere? Their gifted lifestyle could be about dry up. One area that misses out on the black/poc pound is the British staycations/holidays/hospitality business. That is because they always use the picture perfect white family in their marketing, it excludes others. This grifted life of hers could have troubles ahead. If she expects to keep up the lifestyle she portrays.

Reactions: 11
Hi welcome to tattle ..clearly you haven’t got the jist

Actually @WifeyandMamaof2 I’ve just looked at your posts and you’re calling people “fat and ugly” on other threads... but it’s not ok for us to say that Martha isn’t genuine, and will sell her kids to the highest bidder. O...k
“Profile unavailable” now

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry if this has already been answered but what part of the UK do they live? the house is amazing and looks very village and noticed they were near a beach.. maybe I should relocate from London!

Reactions: 1
Sorry if this has already been answered but what part of the UK do they live? the house is amazing and looks very village and noticed they were near a beach.. maybe I should relocate from London!
Oxfordshire or Northamptonshire I believe. The visit to the coast was a day trip.

Reactions: 1
So what if it is? I’d love to show off my house. What an achievement for them both. Lovely kids lovely them. Very ugly you. Let’s hope you don’t have children, the world has enough to deal with.

All this jealously over Martha!

Wouldn’t you when everyone is slagging of his wife
Well considering you wrote on another thread that a different instagrammer is a "fat lazy idiot" earlier today let's hope you don't have children either 🤨

Reactions: 8
Well considering you wrote on another thread that a different instagrammer is a "fat lazy idiot" earlier today let's hope you don't have children either 🤨
This is the thing. I have said many things on Tattle, but I’ve never called someone fat or ugly. There is no need to get that personal really, especially when the Instahuns are giving us so, so much more to work with

Reactions: 5
Haha, josh, true colours were obviously showing there....
absolutely loves himself! Thinks he’s above most! Loves the sound of his own voice and is a massive attention seeker! But that’s not hard to realise that 🤣 also LOVES a good .... party!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
The previous house was in Silverstone, Northants. Don’t know about the new one but as someone else said, they haven't moved the pony or I doubt the schools so must be close.

Oxfordshire or Northamptonshire I believe. The visit to the coast was a day trip.

Reactions: 2
she lives an enviable life but all is not as it seems and I think she is just very good at displaying the bits that she wants you to believe. As someone else said the last house was bought from a family member for cheap and this one is being rented by them. They definitly dont own it and it hasnt been on the market for many yrs (I live in the village).

• Wow
Reactions: 15
she lives an enviable life but all is not as it seems and I think she is just very good at displaying the bits that she wants you to believe. As someone else said the last house was bought from a family member for cheap and this one is being rented by them. They definitly dont own it and it hasnt been on the market for many yrs (I live in the village).
Are you sure countrymole ? I’d be really surprised if that’s the case ? She already started painting it , surely not if rented ?

Reactions: 4
My friends rent a gorgeous large country house and have it on a 25year lease as they wanted to use their cash for the kids private education. They are pretty much allowed to do what they like to it certainly painting and they have even changed the kitchen. I don’t know if this is what Martha has done.

I wonder if that’s why no house tour? Normally she’d be showing us round telling us what they’d be changing etc! Also the hall way may have been painted but it is a very neutral colour and that wall light fitting didn’t look her style.

Hello everyone Martha here 👋
I completely appreciate this is a gossip forum and I’ve come to accept with parts of my life on social media discussions are to be expected. However for the last four years I’ve worked hard to keep where my children live and go to school private. I would appreciate if those of you that use this site and live locally to us would respect that and not take it upon yourselves to disclose information I have chosen to keep private.
Thankyou Martha

Reactions: 17
Hi Martha, I know you've kept certain things private. Quite rightly so. But on the flip side we do know far too many personal details of your life. You have made that information available to the public. I believe you could still make a pretty decent living off social media without the kids being exposed so much. You don't need to have your child to advertise butter on your grid.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.