Married at First Sight UK #9 Bradley Namaste away from me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please put anything that hasn’t been shown on TV yet behind a spoiler

More weddings/intruders this week but what we are all waiting for is the dinner party which inevitably will be Thursdays episode

Credit to @Dancing_in_the_dark for the thread title (had to remove the sweary bit!)

• Sick
Reactions: 11
PSA: These threads move fast. If you come on here and post a spoiler from 24 hours ago saying "I don't know if anyone's posted this", it will have almost certainly already been posted.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not that it’s related to the show so this is surely not a spoiler. But Ella in talks with Pretty Little Thing, for some sort of collab / modelling job.

I don’t object to a trans model but I do object to their reasoning that she’s “growing in popularity and the perfect ambassador”… are they watching a different show or what?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Just saw Ella is getting a pretty little thing deal, whole show is based on her it’s a joke 😬😬

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Not that it’s related to the show so this is surely not a spoiler. But Ella in talks with Pretty Little Thing, for some sort of collab / modelling job.

I don’t object to a trans model but I do object to their reasoning that she’s “growing in popularity and the perfect ambassador”… are they watching a different show or what?
Perfect ambassador for what? Cheap tacky fast fashion clothing? 😂😂 I’d be offended

• Haha
Reactions: 37
PLT literally give anyone a deal. So many random TikTok “stars” have had one collection that bombs
Edit , i think im thinking of In The Style.
still, all the same tit quality fast fashion

Reactions: 22
I am totally out off ever buying anything from those stores given the tat they put out with reality stars.

Reactions: 8
Just caught up on last thread, feels like we need a wiki the amount of stuff that’s repeated, YES WE KNOW PEGGY WAS ON TAKE ME OUT for example. Also one request on spoilers, pls can you read previous spoilers, as they’re just repeated over and over it’s boring 😂

Glad mods stepped in also as things were getting weird at the end of that last thread

Reactions: 16
Does anyone follow Ella on Insta? I don’t but I just had a nosey and I’m shocked she doesn’t have more hate with the Bianca/JJ sitch. Maybe she deleted negative comments?

Also duck any company that wants her to promote their stuff. It’s so insulting of PLT to do women dirty over like that

Reactions: 12
Does anyone follow Ella on Insta? I don’t but I just had a nosey and I’m shocked she doesn’t have more hate with the Bianca/JJ sitch. Maybe she deleted negative comments?

Also duck any company that wants her to promote their stuff. It’s so insulting of PLT to do women dirty over like that
No one will hate on her as if they do they will be accused of transphobia.

Reactions: 20
coming back to the thread after a night away to all the spoilers and gender discussions

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.