Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 - E4 pace / No Spoilers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is it with Australians and having each other’s backs. It’s said at least 100million times each season 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@Shesaidwhat? I’m here! 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’ve not long got home but I’m going to check if it’s on 4od yet and try to watch before bed, otherwise I’ll never catch up 😰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So my thoughts:
- pat was tit stirring for sure, don't appreciate that side to him
- I think Sam should have pulled bryce to the side rather than ruin everyone's atmosphere but I get that the producers wanted drama
- bryce shouldn't have tried to involve everyone
-nobody won that argument, they both looked pathetic
- coco should have a/ spoken to cam to give him a heads up & b/ should have told the truth rather than down play it
- I felt so sorry for Samantha and fair play to her for acting as unbothered as she could be
- cam is spineless and wants his cake and eat it too
- James...wtf?! Where did that come from?!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.