Mare of Easttown - HBO

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have looked and can’t work it out 🤪 can you put it under a spoiler for me if possible?
if you google ‘Mare of Easttown’ cast, there are 2 actors listed as playing the Richard character, Guy Pearce and Ben Miles, could be a sign current Richard is not who he claims to be but looks like it’s because the role was recast

• Wow
Reactions: 3
if you google ‘Mare of Easttown’ cast, there are 2 actors listed as playing the Richard character, Guy Pearce and Ben Miles, could be a sign current Richard is not who he claims to be but looks like it’s because the role was recast
Thank you!! 😄

Reactions: 2
The other Richard had to drop out due to other work commitments. Probably too late to remove him from the cast list.

Reactions: 1
I am both loving having one episode a week and enjoying watching a show ‘old school’ and HATING having to wait another week for a new episode 😬

Reactions: 6
Has anyone watched the latest episode? I don't even know what to say!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Has anyone watched the latest episode? I don't even know what to say!
I'm half way through episode 5, have seen a spolier though... don't want to give anything away, this series just gets better with each episode, have high hopes for the finale given the let downs of Lost, GofT and LofD.

Reactions: 7
Ep 5 is brilliant (they all are but wowww!!) there’s me getting really excited then boom 😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm still upset over Colin. Especially as he opened up to Mare and that kiss 😭😭😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 8