Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nichew

VIP Member
I reckon that he’s got himself sectioned to avoid charges for whatever he did to the builders
---

Could be a Reddit thread😜. At least tattle have some funny fuckers 😂
Can u imagine poor builders or the scofflding when this predtor came out of no where. I’d of loved to of seen it I bet he was rolling round floor and alsorts of mad shit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

MrsPoison

VIP Member
I was there beaut, but I was on the catering team, had to sign full disclosure for the event of the year. I was the one looking like Mrs Overall dishing out the Thatchers and fried eggs.
Had to get security though to our boy and his dad when Rich punched the glowing bride and had to use some scaffolding poles to pry Marcus's hands from his father's throat.
Apart from that, everything went well. Sid made a lovely Mother Of The Bride. Her eye makeup was on point. View attachment 3028484
That was you? Probably more of us there than I realised beaut 🫢

• Haha

foollednomore

Chatty Member
I can’t remember a time when he’s gone away this long! But he won’t be resist posting in gay sex Paris, that’s if he was ever really going

• Haha

Kawaiiwolf

Why is he faking alcoholism ?? It's triggering. My Mums friend was was Keith Moon from the Who died of it. Marcus its being reported you entitled piece of shit.
Agreed. When you’ve seen a loved one battle with something for so many years it feels like a kick in the teeth. Same goes for his recent eating habits- would never ever wish these things on my worst enemy, even you Mr Garcia

Licketyspit

That was you? Probably more of us there than I realised beaut 🫢
Yeah beaut. Had my shaky hands and side walk when I was serving the Thatchers, Mrs Overall style, soaked some local dignitaries but calmed myself down with twenty chain smoked Lambert and Butler hanging out my mouth at dinner service. Sorry if you were one of the guests who got fag ash on your egg and peas. It was an emotional, classy affair.

• Haha