mandifishermusic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should be ashamed of herself! Worst thing she ever did was become a beg and battle with Manley and when she was judge her friend got her golden buzzer how unfair is that . She is another who uses the children fro clout to get gifts I wonder if she on any top up from universal credit as she hasn’t a job by the looks of it

Reactions: 7
She said once how proud her dad is of her singing well thats something a dad will be proud of but i bet he will be ashamed if he saw her taking handouts from normal working class people
People like him who wirked his life to provide for his family and shes so greedy and begging shes got subs on shes got tips on shes got wishlist on and she begs and all her fans ask from her is to sing there family members funeral song and she complains she has a sore throat alot of the time and dont do it

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
She was 20th a few days ago
Yesterday she was 33rd
Today she is 42nd

She was super begging last night saying “Come on we’ve made a decision to really go for it. Come on guys let’s push this”

Seems like her gifters may have crashed and burned

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She was 20th a few days ago
Yesterday she was 33rd
Today she is 42nd

She was super begging last night saying “Come on we’ve made a decision to really go for it. Come on guys let’s push this”

Seems like her gifters may have crashed and burned
Can’t stand when they say WE! Really pisses me right off!

Reactions: 4
We annoys me what does the gifters get nothing I wish they spend money on themselves or their family’s .. I wonder if she pays tax on gifts

Reactions: 5
Nothing makes you thick skinned more than greed
She has greed in bucketloads
It’s the fact she’s dressing it up as helping people with their grief that doesn’t bode good with me
She’s just helping her bank balance
Sickening preying on people's grief😡😤

Reactions: 3
Does she still battle?
Not seen her in months and months but she popped up today
She’s got a wish list and a PayPal me
So just wondering if she’s still a beggy beggy

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Does she still battle?
Not seen her in months and months but she popped up today
She’s got a wish list and a PayPal me
So just wondering if she’s still a beggy beggy
Last time I seen her she was on a weight loss journey

Reactions: 1
Last time I seen her she was on a weight loss journey
Ahh ok
I just never see her anymore, I don’t really go seeking her out
Last time I watched her was way back battling Mankey Tom

Ahh ok
I just never see her anymore, I don’t really go seeking her out
Last time I watched her was way back battling Mankey Tom
Same never followed her and yes she was on the battle train begging ….she popped up months ago about losing weight

I just saw she was precious dean and davids maid of honor and sang at the wedding i fund her a bit rough singing and i thought claire hale was going to one of her shows but we never heard anymore about it does mandi still do begging battles