mandifishermusic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like her but now shes obsessed with leaderboards and gifts and has turned into a big begger and she did do a ticktok saying she knows people are struggling right now and she wont do competitions ir battles anymore but i think her diamonds from last time paid out and she deleted that video and is on alot now begging

Reactions: 8
She started doing battles with Tom and he told her all about the leaderboards and rewards
She’s a big beg telling people she needs a musical desk and other musical equipment so she can help people cope better with their grief
She’s consumed with the begging bug and yes she said she won’t do it, then changed her mind when she got a taste of the payout
If she’s helped people with grief this long, why will new musical equipment that helps her career, make any difference to someone suffering loss?
All the begs justify it somehow. But it’s plain and simple begging

Reactions: 11
She is so greedy few weeks ago crying and said she didn’t like battling blah blah blah now she really greedy just watch her and someone said we have a chat and chill she said I can’t chat and chill cause be harder to get up board tomorrow absolutely awful excuse

Get off live and put children to bed

• Wow
I’ve noticed anyone who comes into contact with mankey the beg also turns into one, their time ends up consumed on tik tok battling.

Reactions: 10
Few month ago i thought she was lovely but its all about the battles now and gifts. Desperate as feck.

Never liked her. Those who make sure everyone knows they go out of their way to do 'kind things' is a wrongun in my eyes. Don't really rate her voice either, its nothing no one hasn't heard a million times before!

Ahh well I never thought she would end up begging. She always seemed to genuine to me and decent. Well I was wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Another one joins the begging circle.
I get everyone could do with extra money nowadays, but at the expense of your own children? Big no from me! And I’m sorry I don’t rate her voice either, just another pub/club circuit entertainer.

Why why why do they all put TT above their own kids and relationships?
I saw her ignore her child last night
Learn a lesson from Mankey who lost it all
Mandi is so beggy, she’s got the beggy talk down pat “ lets see if WE”
I bet a lot of her followers have spent their COL payment on getting her up the board and left themselves short
Her new sing comes out today
🎶 You’re simply a beg
More beggy than all the rest 🎶

I liked her, thought she had a good voice. Watched her until she got the universe.. then she went beggy
😫

Reactions: 9
Another beg saying “we’re gonna see if WE can get top 10” 😡
WE WE WE WE there’s NO WE Mandie it’s just you getting the CASH 💰

Why why why do they all put TT above their own kids and relationships?
I saw her ignore her child last night
Learn a lesson from Mankey who lost it all
Mandi is so beggy, she’s got the beggy talk down pat “ lets see if WE”
I bet a lot of her followers have spent their COL payment on getting her up the board and left themselves short
Her new sing comes out today
🎶 You’re simply a beg
More beggy than all the rest 🎶
Always seems to be telling the kids off !

Reactions: 7
Like someone else said just above. Everyone could probably so with extra money right now, me included but would dream of doing that. Also my phone/tt doesn’t come before kids. I’m at mum and I don’t want my kids when older saying mum just used to be on tt all the time. I have a fair few following me. I don’t post every day. I don’t do lives. No wish list or PayPal in bio. Just for fun when I have time.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Shes gonna be that tiktoker what begs more when she finds out she has a tattle thread.🤮
Nothing makes you thick skinned more than greed
She has greed in bucketloads
It’s the fact she’s dressing it up as helping people with their grief that doesn’t bode good with me
She’s just helping her bank balance

Reactions: 7
About time she had her own thread. I thought she was lovely at first. Now she’s just a beg. Have you seen Gracie video? All the gifts she sent Mandi for singing to her. It’s of Gracie page I think it’s the first video.
mandi tellung Gracie she hasn’t got to gift 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
About time she had her own thread. I thought she was lovely at first. Now she’s just a beg. Have you seen Gracie video? All the gifts she sent Mandi for singing to her. It’s of Gracie page I think it’s the first video.
mandi tellung Gracie she hasn’t got to gift 🙄
Famous words. Oh you don’t need to gift etc but then keeps gifts turned on and doesn’t turn them off. Yeah whatever.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
It makes me sad when I see these begs let TT take over their lives, they ignore or shout at their kids
It’s the school holidays ffs
Put your phone down and have a bit of quality time with them

Reactions: 6