Manchester Tattlers..

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello,
I'm looking for some advice please. Me and my partner are coming to Manchester on Sunday to the Coldplay concert at Etihad Stadium. We are staying in a hotel 2 minutes away from the Victoria station, parking at an NCP. Naturally, we can't come and go from the car park so it's going to be public transport for the concert. I'm clueless in terms of trains/trams/busses and looking online I'm getting myself quite confused. Can anyone help to advise me how to get there and back?

Hi, you can get the tram from Piccadilly straight to the stadium. You need to catch the one that’s heading to Ashton under Lyne x

Reactions: 2
As above, tram from Piccadilly Station, Piccadilly Gardens or St Peter’s Square towards Ashton Under Lyne. Depending on what you’re doing before the concert (food, drinks etc.) they are all completely walkable from Victoria. Coming home I’d probs just jump off at Piccadilly Station or Gardens and walk back to the hotel if that’s where you’re heading!

☝🏻What they said!
There’s a map at all of the tram stops on the ticket machines and on the website too. Possibly be information on the website too which is probably worth looking at as sometimes they close stations after the concerts. They will probably have staff at the city centre stops too to guide people.

Thanks so much for the replies everyone! Here’s hoping for a good break away! Excited to see Manchester and have a nosey around

• Heart
Reactions: 3