Mamof4andmore #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to love Trish , she was a tonic . Rapping and saying it how it was .
Then her cheap ali purchases came non stop and she became boring . Then all the Philly tit came out and she was gone with the wind .
Then she came back , single pringle and I was happy for her but total bore bag and then all the collabs came .
Voduz 😅 everyone and their nanny knows it's a shite company and there was "honest" Trish flogging it to her followers , when she clearly knew herself the product was crap .
I said it a few times and was told that she was a single Mam trying her best 😅😅
There are loads of ways to make money as a single parent .
Different collabs everyweek .
Trish is a fake , just like instagram . Sad reality is , she fooled us all
Also Trish , I know you read here . Before giving people advice on your talk to Trish .
Maybe start taking your own advice , stay away from married men , run for the hills

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How come she said she was after getting herself a little job when she came back to insta...but the job was never mentioned again then...did she forget....it didnt seem like shes working....

Reactions: 4
How come she said she was after getting herself a little job when she came back to insta...but the job was never mentioned again then...did she forget....it didnt seem like shes working....
I was wondering the same. At the time I was saying fair play to her getting her independence back after Phil. Maybe she was referring to her vodux collab 🤔 Hardly a "job" worth mentioning! Starting to think now Trish was always full of crap. Just like all the others on insta!

Reactions: 3
If it was the hair collab,she closed her account wud b unemployed if u cant advertise and push the products 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yeah she said she had a job in a garage wasn’t it? Those ones that sell petrol and then have a shop thing. Clearly know I don’t drive 😂😂😂

Any word on how Trish is? Miss her account, never on selling or flogging she was a breath of fresh air

Her page is compl
No I’d say she’s gone for good. Such a pity, she was gas.
Her page is gone, last time the page was still there, she had a recipe in her highlights that I liked so I went on to see it a few times, I have a shocking memory 😂, but looked for her page yesterday to make it again and it was gone. 😢
She was one of those that was hard to make out I really thought that she was 100% genuine, then after a while I was doubtful if it was all an act.

Trish was full of tit. She bolted the minute the scandal about the husband came out and the same with the new boyfriend. She's not as innocent as she portrays

Reactions: 7
Nothing since, she has her own personal page & posts regularly on that. Still seems out a lot enjoying the single life!
Thought she would have been back when the fella was gone, I do miss her page she was funny not sell sell sell like the rest of them .

Reactions: 2
So weird I was just thinking about Trush today. Loved how real and down to earth she was .

Reactions: 2
Yeah I miss her too. Maybe she just felt that it was better for her mental health to stay away from SM, especially after giving up the drink. Hopefully she’s happy and doing well.

Reactions: 1