Mama_loves_leopard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wondering if there is anyone else fed up with her?

Feels like her content is as dated as her make up.

Reactions: 1
She is like a robot. She never mixes up her content, talks in anything other than voice overs in her bedroom. And I think her arms are too short for her body, she can’t put them by her side.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is like a robot. She never mixes up her content, talks in anything other than voice overs in her bedroom. And I think her arms are too short for her body, she can’t put them by her side.
You can go to virtually any point in her grid and it’s just like the twilight zone and totally illustrates your examples, @Cherrypie32

The heavy eyes, brows, and lip put 10 years on her at least.

She lives not far from my sister and the one time I’ve seen her out and about she’s stomping around like she’s an A lister 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
You can go to virtually any point in her grid and it’s just like the twilight zone and totally illustrates your examples, @Cherrypie32

The heavy eyes, brows, and lip put 10 years on her at least.

She lives not far from my sister and the one time I’ve seen her out and about she’s stomping around like she’s an A lister 😂
Im not surprised, I get really bad vibes from her, I get school bully from her

Reactions: 2
She is such a bore!! A stiff miserable boring bore,any time I dip in and out of her stories its the same repetitive tit!Dont think she is capable of mixing things up at all!