Malin Andersson #4 Tattooed bouncer or Bedford baddy? Come on Malin, who’s the daddy?!

Who’s Xaya’s Dad?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @MothersRuin for the cracking thread title! I have literally just had to follow the step by step to create this thread so I hope it’s right!
If somebody could do a recap that would be amaze!
‼PATERNITY IN QUESTION‼

Reactions: 8
@Jolie1988 Did the last recap & it was great. I babble on too much to do a recap it would be 134 pages long!!!!!

Do we think Jared is aware of tattle & reads here? Surely he knows the paternity was in question right from day 1 anyway.

Reactions: 5
Our Malin is still going through her usual cycle, sleep, rinse, lie, repeat.

Still manifesting each day, still an eternal victim rising up and cutting toxic people out of her life, same shite as 4 years ago.

We still don't know who the da is, she's avoiding that one completely although we know she reads here. She's still pretending to be honest but doesn't want found out about the truths she ll want to keep hidden.

Poured all her alcohol away again, got pished a week later, now on a health and fitness kick and working out in her underwear with a chaffing thong, attention seeking.

Promised to not becoming a mummy blogger and wanted to protect her child's privacy but she's now sold out for a few shiny pennies as work has been drying up with her lazy promoting. Splashing her daughters face everywhere.

Management have dumped her and she now has to up her game for the new lot, new failed podcasts which no one is listening to.

It's all downhill from here and watch out for the 1st September when Sharpie will reveal all if there's no DNA test...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I new from the first ever photo i was sent . Back of head exact same as my Harlow . 1st September!!

Without even seeing the pics it was obvious you're the dad.. The dates, her behaviour surrounding the whole situation, everything was screaming that she's lying.. I mean the woman lied about a miscarriage!!!!
Now you've shown pics of your other children it's very obvious the similarities between them, which even more confirms what everyone knew anyway...

Reactions: 7
True people said last year the dates didn’t add up and the miscarriage.
How can she try to pass that baby off as the man in the pic above 😟

True people said last year the dates didn’t add up and the miscarriage.
How can she try to pass that baby off as the man in the pic above 😟
She can't pass that baby off as his that's why she won't and never has shown his face...
She shows every aspect of her life, she is obsessed with staying relevant, she's obsessed with trying to make people believe she has this amazing life... It's all bullshit she's a fraud!!!! If that baby was Jared's she would have been splashing family pics all over her insta saying look at me and my perfect family...

• Heart
34D5A387-16FA-48B4-B425-4418D07BFA51.jpeg
4EC1E23C-474C-48FC-9509-8739F0EA2644.jpeg

So she sent a message with a faint positive test to sharpie on the 21st of April. And then on the 25th she made this post. I’m not sure what point I’m getting at but she is a compulsive liar nevertheless

Reactions: 7
I wonder if her new management company know all about her!!! Hopefully they dont get sent the tattle link on there instagram ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Poor child is the one losing out she deserves to know who her real dad is regardless of the situation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.