Makeupbyslb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makeupbyslb/Sarah Louise B: Couldn’t find a thread on her, so thought I’d make one!

I’ve always wondered is that her real voice??? I always wonder if it’s exaggerated

Reactions: 2
I don’t think it is!!! In one of her TikTok’s she nearly dropped something and her reaction and what she said was a completely different ‘normal’ voice! Then goes straight back to the squeaky sickly innocent voice!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So do we reckon she's abit of a fake then? Not as nice as she makes herself out to be?

So do we reckon she's abit of a fake then? Not as nice as she makes herself out to be?
I do! There’s no way she talks like that all the time. I’ve mentioned before I’ve heard her voice change completely to a ‘normal’ voice when she dropped something on one of her lives or tiktok videos (can’t remember which!) and she panicked and went straight back to the sickly sweet voice.
I wonder what her friends think?

Reactions: 1
I do! There’s no way she talks like that all the time. I’ve mentioned before I’ve heard her voice change completely to a ‘normal’ voice when she dropped something on one of her lives or tiktok videos (can’t remember which!) and she panicked and went straight back to the sickly sweet voice.
I wonder what her friends think?
I think I remember that! I'd love to know where exactly she works and go in and chat to see what's her real voice.

Reactions: 1
It’s 100% put on, go back to her videos from 2021 or even early 2022 she sounds different

That voice and Hi guuuys I hope you're all ok..I just can't anymore. I feel myself cringing every time she pops up.

Reactions: 6
I’ve just come across this girl and I CANNOT FATHOM why she puts this voice on. I scrolled back to 2021 and she sounds annoying but normal and her latest video is mental😂 my partner was next to me and said “what’s wrong with that person, why is she speaking like that..” it’s like baby talk, I’m baffled!😕

Reactions: 6
honestly its so fake, the slowness the quietness like cummonnnnn its so weird talking like that I bet she doesn't in public? I wonder ifher boyfriend has TikTok and sees her videos thinking why tf is she talking like that?

Reactions: 4
Someone made a video of her slagging her voice and shes crying about it lolll this girl is so fake they are always the evilest girls lolll not buying this sweet act for a second

Reactions: 4
I came here to say this too. I hate those people who film themselves crying only to upload it onto social media. It's attention seeking at its finest. It makes me cringe so hard! 🫣🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 7