Makeupby_YJ

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow this account?
First world problems today, she really needs help with deciding on her new dining table in her huge house. Read the room... so frustrating when people are losing jobs, being furloughed and self employed businesses really struggling but she wants advice on a new table? duck off

she also heavily edits her pictures.

Purposely searched for this thread to share how much it angers me her driving and filming
She does it alot doesn’t she. Since she had WLS all she does is show herself in skin tight shapewear…. It used to be every now and then but it’s most days now. Surely she has a personal account .. (but prob is looking for a promo 🙄🙄)

She’s become unwatchable since her WLS.
she should post it on her own story but obviously her own account doesn’t have loads of followers to kiss her arse

Reactions: 1
Wish I had a pound for every single time she pouts and does the peace sign. bleeping hell grow up!! I’ve never known anyone love themselves as much as this mess ffs.

Agree! She is super irritating
If her head gets any bigger it won’t fit through her massive front door.

shame she had to spend all that money on surgery instead of eating healthy and moving

Agree! She is super irritating
If her head gets any bigger it won’t fit through her massive front door.

shame she had to spend all that money on surgery instead of eating healthy and moving
Exactly this! Don’t be a lazy mess in the first place. If you cheat then you’re only cheating yourself. Workout and get off your arse, makes it all the more rewarding and not feel the need to prance around on social media in your underwear. And she still uses filters 😂

Exactly this! Don’t be a lazy mess in the first place. If you cheat then you’re only cheating yourself. Workout and get off your arse, makes it all the more rewarding and not feel the need to prance around on social media in your underwear. And she still uses filters 😂
She filters the duck out of everything.
her own selfies and the makeup she does
Her and her staff all use the smoothing filter on all their work they upload

God I can’t stand this women anymore! So bleeping vain 😂😂😂😂 I get the whole love your self but she’s deffo the Type to give pretty girls dirty looks

Reactions: 2
She’s absolutely unbearable. Covered in scars and stretch marks and clearly using some kind of blur effect on all her pics. Should have just worked harder to lose the weight naturally. When you cheat you’re only cheating yourself.

It’s supposed to be a makeup page and she is constantly posting herself and her house

I don’t know what it is now but all the business pages do it, I don’t want to see your holiday pics or your children. I followed your page for your business. Drives me mental

I also think there should be a more regulated rule about makeup pages editing their pictures

Fed up of seeing her pathetic filtered, injected long horse face. I think she looks a state.