Makeup recommendations

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What eyebrow products does everyone use? Have tried so many different ones over the years and still haven’t found one that I like
had them tattoo’d- game changer 🤣 before that my holy grail was the abh powder brow and I did like their brow wiz too

Reactions: 4
had them tattoo’d- game changer 🤣 before that my holy grail was the abh powder brow and I did like their brow wiz too
Have been thinking about it but also scared to in case they go horribly wrong. Have seen some really bad ones 😅 what way are yours done?

Have been thinking about it but also scared to in case they go horribly wrong. Have seen some really bad ones 😅 what way are yours done?
It took me years to find someone I fully trusted to do them. I had combo brows to start with but microblading didn’t stay on my skin well - I had my year top up just a few days ago and I went with a powder brow and I’m obsessed 🤣

Reactions: 1
Any recommendations for a dewy finish setting spray that doesn’t contain actual shimmer please?

What eyebrow products does everyone use? Have tried so many different ones over the years and still haven’t found one that I like
I've been using the NYX Tame & Frame brow pomade for about 5 years and I love it. you just have to remember to wet the brush

Reactions: 1
I need a new finishing powder that also doubles as concealing. The one I used for years has been discontinued and the other one I used from revolution (conceal and define) has also somehow gone out of stock in every shade on every site so I'm thinking that one is about to be discontinued too... I don't want anything too expensive, just an every day powder really. Does anyone know of any similar powders or any good ones they use please?! :)

Has anyone got any recommendations for foundation/powder for incredibly oily skin. Medium coverage..I’ve tried Mac, Estée Lauder, Charlotte tilbury, Ysl

Thank you!