Make_up by Lucy_Cath

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Draining the NHS yet again visiting hospital with a bloody sick bug!
She has absolutely no common sense whatsoever and is still managing to eat bits anyway. She’s not going to waste away.
She had been ill for a few hours, not days/Weeks.

I just don’t know how she gets through life. Pathetic.

Reactions: 2
I hate how smug she looks in her photos because she’s lost weight. I mean, fair play but she hasn’t done it the hard way, she took the easy way out FOR HER. (I’m not saying a gastric band or sleeve is easy, but for her it is because she’s too lazy to work on the bigger issues and reducing the size of her stomach, therefore her portions was the easy way. She still eats tit)

Agreed - I know someone who had a gastric sleeve at about the same time, admittedly had a lot less weight to lose but has been properly on it since day 1, goes to the gym regularly, gets plenty of exercise, eats a healthy balanced diet (and is now at her target weight)
It does concern me how many people like Lucy go abroad to get a sleeve done, haven't addressed any of their food issues at all, and within weeks are back to eating solid food, loads of snacks etc.

I hate how smug she looks in her photos because she’s lost weight. I mean, fair play but she hasn’t done it the hard way, she took the easy way out FOR HER. (I’m not saying a gastric band or sleeve is easy, but for her it is because she’s too lazy to work on the bigger issues and reducing the size of her stomach, therefore her portions was the easy way. She still eats tit)
The problem is, that first year after WLS is a honeymoon period, if you don’t put the work in and change your habits the weight will go back on in the long run.
I’m actually really glad I went the NHS route, yes it’s a long process, but it’s like that for a reason, they’re making sure that you’re completely committed to the process so you have the best chance of success.