Major Johnny Thompson Major eye candy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems to suggest they split 2 years ago which would before his ‘media fame’. I’d be disappointed if he had left his family because his head was turned by all the attention.

Reactions: 7
Seems to suggest they split 2 years ago which would before his ‘media fame’. I’d be disappointed if he had left his family because his head was turned by all the attention.
He'd been popping up in Royal Family pictures for a while before that as the Queen's bodyguard - there's one of him with her at Balmoral from 2018, but '2 years ago' could just mean 2022, which was the year he really started to get noticed.

Reactions: 7
Hmm I'm not so sure he looks as handsome out of a suit/uniform.... he doesn't look at all right in jeans!

Sad that he's def split from his wife though. Though I know from the military personnel in civilian roles where I used to work that it's not an easy life for a partner when you're away for really long periods of time.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Says in that story he will mainly office based now, fewer sitings on visits with RF

• Sad
Reactions: 5