Maisy Meow Eilidh Wells

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I voted NO on the poll for the dog, but can’t remember seeing the % of votes. What a sad life that dog would live. She would never have it out, wait on Andy to do it. Throwing your dog in the garden for a wee doesn’t count as exercise.
Also massssive cringe at the mud kitchen!! It came from miles away (poss England?) don’t know how these companies see her page and think gifting is a good idea. 🤯🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 2
Just watched the kitchen storage video, hope Oliver and Marcus don’t get hold of the Gin, not very safe having it down low beside the juice 🙈

"" People being Obsessed ""
Your obsessed with plastering your whole life on social media . Selling your children's lives to make a living 😡😡

Reactions: 5
"" People being Obsessed ""
Your obsessed with plastering your whole life on social media . Selling your children's lives to make a living 😡😡
Absolutely! Why can’t people have a real job these days? Why are there not more rules? Seems like children have no rights to privacy at all. Seems lockdown has treated them well. Splashing out on home decor and now unnecessary £100 hairdryers.So self absorbed, and experts in tax avoidance.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see the video on the what I eat in a day losing weight? I swear to god she didn’t eat one single portion of fruit or from what I could see vegetable, the whole day. The actual food she ate was shocking for someone who’s trying to share how she’s losing weight.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see the video on the what I eat in a day losing weight? I swear to god she didn’t eat one single portion of fruit or from what I could see vegetable, the whole day. The actual food she ate was shocking for someone who’s trying to share how she’s losing weight.
There was 2 tiny strawberries in a bowl with 2 jammy dodgers as an evening snack! 🤣
I agree, apart from her dinner everything else was what not to eat if trying to lose weight 😂😂😂 white bread with butter and honey, crackers with butter and cheese and Doritos!

I thought Andy was a police officer? Or am I getting him mixed up with Ash’s husband? Her new story said he’s got a new job as an electrician

He worked in Aviva for years and left to start an electrical apprenticeship , he's not that long qualified .

Reactions: 1
Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t she want to work from home so she could make the most of the time with her kids whilst they were little still???? It seems they are shipped off to grandparents houses every day so she can “work”
She clearly can’t cope with her 2 boys for any length of time on her own but is ok with letting pensioners do it.

• Heart
Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t she want to work from home so she could make the most of the time with her kids whilst they were little still???? It seems they are shipped off to grandparents houses every day so she can “work”
She clearly can’t cope with her 2 boys for any length of time on her own but is ok with letting pensioners do it.
Totally agree , said it before she even decided to give up her full time job .

Reactions: 1
Why on earth is she letting that wee one push and pull a dining chair about and then climbing on it. I have those chairs and they can topple over so easily

yeah you encourage the 1 year old to climb on the flimsiest looking chairs. Great parenting 👌🏻 accident waiting to happen.

Why on earth is she letting that wee one push and pull a dining chair about and then climbing on it. I have those chairs and they can topple over so easily
Content in their minds! Never understand these people who watch their kids through the lens whilst they do something dangerous

6EB1DB81-AA82-4D10-A6C7-068C9E889E2A.jpeg
I
I don’t think it’s a bad thing that you’re going to have to lose the mirror wall Eilidh hen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6