Mae Muller

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she flopped at Eurovision but I quite like her. Her debut album just came out and it's flopping horribly in the midweeks.

I don't mind her was always going to be tough act to follow after Sam I don't know if it was sound or tech issues or if she weren't well as she complained at a few pre parties she didn't feel to good with a cold or if she's just better as a radio artist rather than a live one

Not a fan tbh 😅 Her whole image kind of gives me second hand embarrassment.
The absolute definition of a Nepo baby who's who's had everything including the kitchen sink thrown at her to try and make her a credible popstar. Any other artist without her family connections would have been dropped a long time ago.
The polo g song was ok, but that's about it!

Reactions: 8
Speaking of nepo baby singers, i thought Mabel and her were the same person for awhile. No idea why 😅

I’ve checked out her music and i do like a few of her songs. Also i love that she sings with her accent, it’s cute

Is this another way of saying you've been dropped?

Well this came as a surprise to absolutely nobody! How to say everything without actually saying anything at all... At least she has family money to fall back on because I don't think she'll be troubling the charts again.

Reactions: 2
Has she really been dropped? I quite like her album! Also had no idea her family were loaded. What from?

Yes, by her label and management
Has it been confirmed anywhere? They all seem to follow each other still - I couldn't find anything more concrete from her management

I think her songs are fairly good... just basic. I do wonder whether Eurovision did more damage than good for her tbh, I think her tour probably flopped because a lot of people were left with the impression that she can't sing live very well

Has it been confirmed anywhere? They all seem to follow each other still - I couldn't find anything more concrete from her management

I think her songs are fairly good... just basic. I do wonder whether Eurovision did more damage than good for her tbh, I think her tour probably flopped because a lot of people were left with the impression that she can't sing live very well
She said it on her instagram live the other day, used the words "parted with" but we all know what that means

She also said she had been asked to do celebrity big brother and had meetings about it, but ultimately decided it wasn't for her.... yet

I think she's in a weird position. Without eurovision she wouldn't have had a top 30 album and a top 10 single. But with the poor eurovision result (and vocals) she has tarnished herself

I don't think she even went on tour in the end it was cancelled

Reactions: 1
I feel for her quite a bit, the Eurovision entry was a good girly bop but the combo of coming straight after Sam Ryder (who was utterly utterly ROBBED of a win, thanks Putin) and a tit performance on the night itself led her to an incredibly weak position to get any kind of success from. My gut tells me she’ll probably go to songwriting school or something, end up as the UK’s Linda Perry or something and be interviewed in 2039 or something from a mansion in LA after having made millions for writing catchy bops for a ton of successful artists.
I hope she gets the last laugh in a way, she seems like a good sort.

Reactions: 6
She put up a tiktok there confirming she's left her label. So yeah, I would say that confirms the drop.