Madison Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could win an award for the youtuber to come into a bit of cash from videos and turn lazy with the content. I don't believe for one second that she started youtube because she wanted a hobby etc, she's always wanted this money and fame
She can’t possibly be making that much from YouTube her views aren’t that high and she’s not got a massive following. And all she does is spend money pumping tit into herself. Probably why she conveniently doesn’t want to move out now… can’t afford it

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She can’t possibly be making that much from YouTube her views aren’t that high and she’s not got a massive following. And all she does is spend money pumping tit into herself. Probably why she conveniently doesn’t want to move out now… can’t afford it
She would be making a lot from her Instagram.

You can make about 3-5k a month from an instagram following of 150k if you're a fashion blogger. a blogger with about 130k explained her earnings and thats before affiliate links too she said on her stories. And Madison does more ads than the blogger I saw who was transparent about what she earnt!!

Can't remember which blogger it was though but yeh they make loads

Reactions: 2
She would be making a lot from her Instagram.

You can make about 3-5k a month from an instagram following of 150k if you're a fashion blogger. a blogger with about 130k explained her earnings and thats before affiliate links too she said on her stories. And Madison does more ads than the blogger I saw who was transparent about what she earnt!!

Can't remember which blogger it was though but yeh they make loads
Totally forgot you can earn from Instagram haha! But she does spend a lot on herself every month so she probably isn’t saving much haha

Reactions: 1
I think you can earn a bit through Adsense too on YouTube & affiliate links on Instagram
yeah of course but I do think she earns the most from Instagram because she uploads there the most and her youtube videos are very lazy, I also think all her hauls are shady undisclosed adverts as on her Depop she says 'only worn for a haul' so she is clearly sent stuff to promote.

On another note, when do we all think she’ll get butt implants?

yeah of course but I do think she earns the most from Instagram because she uploads there the most and her youtube videos are very lazy, I also think all her hauls are shady undisclosed adverts as on her Depop she says 'only worn for a haul' so she is clearly sent stuff to promote.
I suppose she’ll be selling a lot now as they’ll no longer fit them air bags

Reactions: 1
Her boobs look awful in her new video trying on the dresses... looks like two balloons and look so unnatural! They just don’t suit her to me and its a shame because she’s a pretty girl but feel like the boobs in those dresses make her look cheap and tacky.

Reactions: 5
Her boobs look awful in her new video trying on the dresses... looks like two balloons and look so unnatural! They just don’t suit her to me and its a shame because she’s a pretty girl but feel like the boobs in those dresses make her look cheap and tacky.
Made me kinda sad to see it... they're so off for her body

WTF! They're up near her collarbones! That surgeon needs striking off.
I was gonna say maybe they'll settle and drop down a bit, but she doesn't seem to take recovery seriously (she's at the gym now going by her insta), honestly what is this girl doing, so dangerous to promote this kind of thing...

Reactions: 6
She got them over the muscle which is generally not an option you go for if you want them to look natural. Maybe she wants the really fake look?

GUYS WHY IS SHE AT THE GYM??! It’s recommended you wait AT LEAST 6 weeks before working out after breast implants. She’s dumb as duck

Reactions: 4
GUYS WHY IS SHE AT THE GYM??! It’s recommended you wait AT LEAST 6 weeks before working out after breast implants. She’s dumb as duck
she’ll know about it when one bursts. They look cheap and so unnatural anyway

She got them over the muscle which is generally not an option you go for if you want them to look natural. Maybe she wants the really fake look?
Well the rest of her is fake so may as well make it a complete set

Omg, her implants look absolutely awful. So fake and way too big for her frame. She should have gone a size bigger, not 2-3 sizes bigger.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.