Madison Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i used to think she was so gorgeous.. i started watching her when she was still blonde and doing plt hauls and loved her. she’s so different now :(

Reactions: 5
i used to think she was so gorgeous.. i started watching her when she was still blonde and doing plt hauls and loved her. she’s so different now :(
Yeah I used to watch her from when she first started idk what’s happened to her she’s an absolute knobhead now

Reactions: 10
578A202A-8750-4923-80F5-73CF2732C80E.jpeg

I hate this girl, so much.. absolutely no thought about key workers, just all about herself and her ridiculous fish lips and over pumped tits. She will look back at herself when she’s older and realise how disgusting she actually looks. She’s hideous inside also.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
As if she just said you’re a horrible person 🙄

Her lack of wearing a bra since her surgery really got me vexed tbh. Imagining paying 6k for new boobs and not taking care of them - what am I saying she got them for free.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

Her lack of wearing a bra since her surgery really got me vexed tbh. Imagining paying 6k for new boobs and not taking care of them - what am I saying she got them for free.
I said that to her hun after her reply to me x

I also know she reads this thread, as in another reply she told me to go back to my Tattle life.. 🙄 so hi Mads .. 👋

Reactions: 5
View attachment 103465

I hate this girl, so much.. absolutely no thought about key workers, just all about herself and her ridiculous fish lips and over pumped tits. She will look back at herself when she’s older and realise how disgusting she actually looks. She’s hideous inside also.
She’s tooooo funny. Constantly whinging about people talking about her on here and saying that people say mean things because they must have insecurities but here is Mads doing the exact same 😂 Hypocrite

Reactions: 6
I said that to her hun after her reply to me x

I also know she reads this thread, as in another reply she told me to go back to my Tattle life.. 🙄 so hi Mads .. 👋
Oh my bad sorry! You’re right tho she’s disgusting. This is obviously why she has to change who her BFF is every few months cos they obviously get sick of her. Hannah is thriving without mads. I’m amazed she’s even still getting deals from PLT since she unfollowed and got chucked by the owner. She’s uploading a say it or shot it video on Sunday guys guess she’ll shot on every thing surgery/dating related

Reactions: 7
Everytime it’s been mentioned, Han or her just say they’re still good friends just busy. Personally, I think mads got with Umar and then they prob drifted and now she’s been chucked, Han has a boyfriend and they want different things 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Whenever Mads does anything PLT related it just gives me feels of when Simon Cowell keeps giving his ex Sinitta guest judging jobs on x factor lol lol ol :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“I’m not a clout chaser I don’t need clout... BUT the most famous guy to slide into my dms is ASAP Rocky” yeah sure mads

Reactions: 9
Jesus she’s desperate for people to think she’s a hot piece of ass.

this is embarrassing 😂🤣😂🤣😂 “dats da tea....”
girl I’m dying for you 😂🤣😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.