Madison Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just posted a story about how she’s gonna be uploading to YouTube 3 times a week from now on. She can’t even manage 1 video a month for the last year so that’ll be fun to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She just posted a story about how she’s gonna be uploading to YouTube 3 times a week from now on. She can’t even manage 1 video a month for the last year so that’ll be fun to watch

PLT haul monday, missguided haul wednesday, come drive with me friday?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Erm anyone hear how she said art in her latest video? Owrt! Can't even spell how she says it. Stop trying to make your accent a thing! It's not going to happen!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
the first minute of this video is so ironic.
I’ve always been taught to love myself.. never felt the need to get anything done to myself she says..... fast forward to a year on lips are like a baboons hole tits are hanging out in every post. Ok then mads

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Erm anyone hear how she said art in her latest video? Owrt! Can't even spell how she says it. Stop trying to make your accent a thing! It's not going to happen!
Silly witch. I noticed the same artist in Rach Leary’s flat tour video. Clearly a sponsorship of some sort 🙄 They think people are stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's definitely put on too! Just watching her old videos shows you she's putting it on!

I’ve always been taught to love myself.. never felt the need to get anything done to myself she says..... fast forward to a year on lips are like a baboons hole tits are hanging out in every post. Ok then mads
she is a wifeEe!

• Haha
I think she’s only doing YouTube videos at the moment because a lot of influencers deals have dried up the last few weeks because of lockdowns etc... so she’s obviously seen the confirmed way of making money through YouTube. Money hungry slag that she is.

Reactions: 2
Her latest challenge involves getting up at 7am...its a challenge in itself for Mads to get up before lunchtime, bravo!!!

• Haha
Ooooh another boy talk vid!! What experience does she have mugs paddy off & gets fucked and chucked by the plt owner?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder what her former Jehovah's Witness crew think of her online shenanigans!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone seen her TikTok? Why does she keep sticking her tongue out in every single one / copying all of Jordan’s and addisons tiktoks she’s so unoriginal

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.