Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Qwerty101010

Starbucks is never essential lol, so what should every business and restaurant close and go bust? You can’t have a coffee on a public bench?

Reactions: 1

Tea4u

VIP Member
She’s definitely had her teeth done but they weren’t even bad before 😬baddie Maddie you ruined yourself xx

Regina George

VIP Member
guyss go on @willjmell ‘s insta story and listen to the one where he’s showing the food. Someone says her name but I don’t recognise the voice but I can hear her laugh!

wonder if this is a new fancy man?

Voiceofreason2020

Does anyone know what she had done to her teeth and where? Recently came across her and noticed her teeth change!
I thought this too - I think she chipped one of them and her dentist is fully booked until December 😬

Edit: Sorry, completely misread that. She’s had composite bonding. If you watch her most recent ‘Spend the morning/day with me’ she explains x

Last edited:

Katleesi

VIP Member
She used her when she fell out with Han and as soon a they became friends again she dropped her

Could someone direct me to the thread about them falling out/briefly explain what happened? Sorry it’s not exactly relevant but I’m intrigued and have no idea lol
I don’t think there’s much on it tbh, neither have ever said why they fell out. Mads kept saying they hadn’t and then Han finally admitted that they’d had a small fall out in one of her videos, but didn’t go into detail

Katleesi

VIP Member
The socialblade stuff is just adsense, and most influencers don't make much off that (Mads especially is showing us her nips in everything which isn't advertiser friendly)
It's mostly ads on YouTube videos & Instagram posts - I've said this before but I watched a Simply Nailogical podcast on this topic and it's pretty shocking how much you can get paid from brand deals if you have a big enough following
Will she be getting as much now she's shadow banned because she's now not reaching anyone 😂

13570QP

Google it there is a really interesting yet very disturbing article on it. Report back once you’ve read it because it’s opened my eyes to certain people on Instagram x
😳😳😳 no way is that all true???!?! Do instagram influencers actually do that🤮🤮

Katleesi

VIP Member
I can imagine Hannah is actually quite a sweet friend to have around but my god she doesn’t have a big enough personality for YouTube. I’m surprised shes managed to keep up the channel this long and stay somewhat ‘relevant’.

Not sure if we should make a Hannah thread or just keep it on here?
There is a Hannah thread now.. but we all still just chat here about her 😂

Katleesi

VIP Member
she still comes up for me if I search her... but her stuff never comes up on my feed; i.e. her posts or stories.

lozzapalozza

She seems to have lost a lot of weight since her break-up it may be due to that... and completely agree Mads just seems to bring out the worst in people. I can just imagine all she does is bitch about stuff so it's probably a negative affect.

On the subject of Han... I follow the surgeon that did mads airbags (not for any reason in particular) but I just noticed han is following him... do we think she'll be getting implants too?
I hope not! She confuses me because she got her microblading and some filler removed because she wants to be more natural but then if she does that goes against what she’s preaching?

cocolocooo123

Click “watch” on all the threads you want and then you can go onto watched threads in the menu and see which ones have been posted in. I made the mistake when I was new of thinking I had to keep all the threads open in separate tabs and refresh 🤣
omg this is what I do hahahaha I have like 10 separate tabs open on my safari but I’ll follow ur advice