Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kindred_

VIP Member
Why does everyone have an issue with han staying with rach? Ever heard of mental health? No rules say that you're not allowed stay with someone and rachel lives alone so therefor she can see them in or outdoors what is your issue with that. I understand they have broken previous rules but they haven't broken any yet so what's the issue? I'm sure every single person posting here or at least 90% have broken a rule. Just because they don't show the bad in their doesn't mean it's not there smh, can't believe people are actually out here giving out that they say they're independent but are isolating together the jealousy is beyond me, let them at it until they break one of the rules.
Hannah is staying with Madison not Rachel. Why does mental health have to be brought into every narrative 😭 How would her mental health be better by staying with friends rather than her family that she’s very close to? The issue here is not mental health so stop reaching.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Cindyboo

As someone from a ethnic background it annoys me so much how much she wants to be anything other than white so badly with claiming to be Iranian or other thing which is only so she can seem more “exotic” but she never had to struggle with the racism the constant prejudice and the islamophobia. The fake tan and sunbed to look ethically ambiguous but doesn’t understand that people born with darker skin have all these struggles that come with it but she just wants to look like a “baddie”. She ignorant and lives in her own world. It’s a shame because I used to really like her

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Katleesi

VIP Member
Name suggestion: Badison Plant is a quarantine faker, lockdown rule breaker, everyone calling her out is a hater.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Katleesi

VIP Member
OMG GUYS SHE'S ACTUALLY HAVING A FUCKING PARTY RIGHT NOW???! This absolute selfish bitch, she'll do anything to break the rules and be around men.

F8125988-61FF-4C9B-AF8B-0E756DBA9F3F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

Kindred_

VIP Member
16B0E51F-C595-423E-9F0A-D14D81A7E5F1.jpeg

How has she always been a Leo when she’s grown up in a religion that does not believe in Astrology? She didn’t even celebrate her birthday until this year so let’s just leave it there sis.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

lozzapalozza

We live together but who is she? HAHAHAHA what a fucking clown you just said you lived with her then you don’t know who she is? Absolute waste of oxygen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

qteee

Not only is Rihanna HAND PICKING lingerie for her, now McDonald’s has named a burger after her, WOW!!

C4F4BD67-3B53-43E8-A2B0-B9A87D3CF4CC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Leeylax

Madison “ we need to love the body that we are in”

but you didnt love the body you was in thats why you got your tits done😂 your not the best advocate darlinn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30