Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HoneyBee

At the risk of getting this thread closed down too (last one did because mods thought I was her šŸ™„) I canā€™t stand the woman. She thinks sheā€™s the cats whiskers, if youā€™re not in her ā€œclubā€ then basically youā€™re shit on her shoe and I think sheā€™s got an awful attitude, particularly when it comes to her business. A couple of months ago a customer sent some weaves back because they werenā€™t as big as they wanted and she lost her shit, posted it all over her grid and stories despite the fact the customer would probably see just so everyone would feel sorry for her and tell her what a babe she is. As a business youā€™ve got to take the rough with the smooth and behaving like a child when something goes wrong, be it your fault or not would put me off from every buying from there.

Reactions: 3
I think the reason she is so tetchy about copying is because she copies too!! Hence why it touches a nerve with her so much.

There are lots of Australian weavers that do her current style that sheā€™s copied like for like. I think these look messy and too hobo! Much prefer the scandi style but they take alot more time/precision and sheā€™s a busy mum... donā€™t know if youā€™ve noticed or heard her say? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Also sheā€™s a property renovator as well as a Forbes business women (AKA replasteted and decorated some walls) actually a laugh a minute!!! I was offended she went off at me at first and a bit upset how she attacked me, but she did me a favour so donā€™t have to follow her crap anymore.

• Haha

ilovecakealot

Thereā€™s another thread on here thatā€™s been closed but I have SOOOO many questions!!!!!

Firstly, sheā€™s just posted a photo of her new car - blocking the end part of her number plate out but leave the first part so we can see itā€™s a 19 plate car ?! Dick.

I messaged her a few years back now , as a friend had started our weaving and she basically copied all her weaves , I called her out so did my friend she blocked us and told my friend that it wasnt her fault she was more popular and her weaves are unique , she was living in a flat at the time and had split up with them partner , ( I think the kids dad but not to sure ) , sheā€™s vile she used to go on about being a single mum and having nothing but then surly how did you get a mortgage and afford all this new house stuff ,
Thatā€™s absolutely terrible!!! She really thinks she is on a pedestal. Her new work is awful and over priced you can get much nicer weaves from smaller accounts who havenā€™t bought their followers.
Iā€™ve unblocked her to see if she starts abusing me again, if she does Iā€™m reporting her to Etsy!! And plastering it all over the internet this time!

grumpycat

VIP Member
Canā€™t stand this woman - I followed her when she was smaller and I didnā€™t like her and I think her attitude stinks. Iā€™d rather buy a weave from matalan than give her any money

I canā€™t previous thread did she have a different name?

I had a run in with her over DM! She was so rude about a simple question.

Sheā€™s deffo got serious mental issues as she just flys off the handle about nothing itā€™s embarrassing, her friends need to tell her to put her phone down and switch off. Maybe concentrate on being a Mum!

Her weaves are nice but over priced for the basic skill and materials used. Would love to read the previous thread, I had to block her on Instagram she just kept messaging.

Very weird girl! She reminds me of pop eye

lemonadefizz12

I think she has a lot of hate followers who watch but all find her unbearable really as I know a lot who say the same about her. She tried to portray sheā€™s kind and reshares anything people post who praise her but theyā€™ll soon learn too.
Her ego is crazy and people who try say sheā€™s original is crazy, she started out by copying others and now she still does. She runs with certain elements of others work for example this new velvet ribbon bow element, look at scoutwoven and how she used velvet bows earlier on and the hand spun yarn style is now going in the style of many many other peoples work. Her rainbow style weaves where a complete copy of novamercury. She may get some thinking sheā€™s original who havenā€™t seen many other weave work but in the craft community, her anger at copy cats and ego is cringeworthy as itā€™s not unnoticed that she takes others work too. (sorry I sell via Instagram too for my jewellery so speak to a lot in the craft section)

RenieHayes

I messaged her a few years back now , as a friend had started our weaving and she basically copied all her weaves , I called her out so did my friend she blocked us and told my friend that it wasnt her fault she was more popular and her weaves are unique , she was living in a flat at the time and had split up with them partner , ( I think the kids dad but not to sure ) , sheā€™s vile she used to go on about being a single mum and having nothing but then surly how did you get a mortgage and afford all this new house stuff ,
Long time lurker, made an account to comment. She did this to my friend recently.. and then blocked her on literally every platform. She hates that smaller businessā€™ are better than her at weaving LOL. I will also never forget when she started claiming that another weaver ā€œpoachedā€ her followersā€¦.. so embarrassing.

lemonadefizz12

Iā€™ve seen her flip out before over people asking her simple questions about weaving, and sheā€™s jumped on them having a go saying itā€™s how she makes her living and sheā€™s not here to tutor people on something that she makes money out of, like theyā€™re trying to draw her weaving secrets out of her. Sheā€™s massively into her own hype and is very self absorbed. I love her weaves, but agree theyā€™re overpriced
Yes donā€™t ask me any questions but now buy my weave kits like sheā€™s trying to help but she genuinely doesnā€™t want to help anyone. I know a few weavers who started before her but she has the biggest ego like she invented it but has always just used simple basic designs that she canā€™t argue are hers when every basic weaving book or lesson starts you off with what she does. I do agree she has issues, always thought she comes across aggressive and false like sheā€™s a mean girl in real life. A few girls with online businesses that I know who live near her donā€™t speak to her now after getting to know her which says a lot about her. Also find she brags one minute like look Iā€™ve bought Ā£900 worth of new furniture and a house Reno in the same month but then cries like sheā€™s a poor single mum needing help when she wants her sales to do well

sorry could go on forever I can spot a nasty fake person a mile off and she irkkks me

Justanothermum27

She broke up with her partner but is able to stay in the mortgaged property and finance a new car wish I could do that!

• Wow
Reactions: 2

lemonadefizz12

I find her stuff and her very boring even more than usual. Donā€™t even click to view her stories or notice her work now, her weaves blend into being the same as so many others and I think people are just realising she just created her own hype really nothing to do with bank hol. God bless, stay strong narcissistic phoebe šŸ˜‚ the downfall is coming I predict

K87

Cubalibra

Chatty Member
Ha she wrote how her followers have been ā€˜organically grownā€™ like they are vegetables šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha

lemonadefizz12

Anyone else think she got a new man quick moved him in and now buying a house with him and her two kids? it makes me uncomfortable watching it all and she acts like heā€™s their dad now and after 2 months. also strikes me as a big mean girl

lemonadefizz12

Yes I remember that one. Thereā€™s been quite a few sheā€™s called out that way! Always girls just starting out but imagine if these other established weavers called her out for copying their work. She calls people out for the slightest simple technique sheā€™s used so canā€™t see how sheā€™d get out of that but she wouldnā€™t put that on her stories for her followers to see incase their eyes are opened and they stop believing her own hype.

Reactions: 1
I wish I had screen shot the messages in hindsight and wrote a complaint to Etsy as they have decent company morals and I think would take her psychotic and aggressive behaviour seriously. I just blocked and deleted the vile slurs.

Then to make it more crazy she then watched my boyfriend and all my friend stories with open profiles so must have gone through my followers or pictures. It really creeped me out someone could be that obsessive.

You are so right, sheā€™s fake and nasty and people can see it as her followers hardly go up, been the same for years now and I think sheā€™s bought most of them!

My advice to anyone reading this, do not DM her unless giving her your money!!!

• Wow

FraggleRock

VIP Member
I've followed her for a while but did anyone see the chaos when she called out a student who had started weaving? Said she had copied her logo and tried to take her customers by going through her followers list. Christ it was mental and the poor girl got so much hate as some of MWL followers started messaging the girl and laying into her.

No i completely missed this! I remember her briefly alluding to a copycat her was trying to ask her about weaving and had set up their own shop.