Maddie Grimaldi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no how weird is this wtf, celebrating his birthday with a sign that says “juicy” and the same lad that licks his on only fans is stood with them, maddie luv what are u doing
Omg that’s shocking!! What is he thinking I’d be fuming if I was Maddie

I’m so in shock about juicy James maybe it’s one of those relationships like Stephen bears or Sean Pratt’s. The women just let them get on with their gay for pay stuff turn a blind eye to it. But I could neverrrrrrr

Reactions: 5
Did you see when they sang happy birthday to him tonight they said happy birthday dear juicy absolutely dead at that

Reactions: 5
I had no clue about juicy James and now I’m mortified I thought his onlyfans content would just be underwear photos to scam creepy guys. Please tell me u all saw his Twitter though

Reactions: 1
I had no clue about juicy James and now I’m mortified I thought his onlyfans content would just be underwear photos to scam creepy guys. Please tell me u all saw his Twitter though
His twitter scarred me .. tiktok too

Maddie looks so pretty on her recent IG post I would love to have her hair colour!

Wonder if her and Sam have split she done a tiktok saying she’d been down recently and seemed really sad! Hope everything’s okay she seems like a nice genuine girl

Wonder if her and Sam have split she done a tiktok saying she’d been down recently and seemed really sad! Hope everything’s okay she seems like a nice genuine girl
they got back together and split up again recently seems he’s been following and seeing other girls