Lydia Victoriia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia got big on Tik Tok about her hangover tales, I’ve been searching for a thread on here about her but can’t find one so thought I’d start one!
Her latest TikTok is weird, she talking about the break up of her long distance relationship with her boyfriend who she called GC (Gentleman caller) but there were no tears although she was supposedly wiping away them on her face. A lot of people are calling her out in the comments

Reactions: 1
I was just looking for a thread. What an utterly bizarre video that was it was so cringy. There was literally no tears coming out

The hangover tales were so funny ! Now we’ve moved onto her life story, have to say not so invested. Although I obviously would like to know why her dad is no longer in her/their life. I feel she is desperately trying to be famous.

The voice and accent she puts on drives me mad. I think I actually ended up having to block her.

I do think she tries a bit too hard. Also her stories about her life - she always says "you won't believe this was my life" and how crazy her stories are and so far they've all been so incredibly boring with each video being her taking five minutes to get to any actual point.

I do think she tries a bit too hard. Also her stories about her life - she always says "you won't believe this was my life" and how crazy her stories are and so far they've all been so incredibly boring with each video being her taking five minutes to get to any actual point.
but... but... SPIDERS!!! on the blinds! that had been on the drive for months!!! SPIDERS!

That was as far as i got into her latest snooze fest. I find her very over dramatic, spose it sells to the youngens though

• Haha
Soooo boring. Her content is just snoozeville. Did she say she had given up her job to be an influencer??

Soooo boring. Her content is just snoozeville. Did she say she had given up her job to be an influencer??
She did, I reckon she made that decision when she thought she was gonna be flying back and forth to Singapore but then she got dumped so instead her content is now spending time with her mother and moping on TikTok Live

Reactions: 2
For somebody trying to be an influencer, I've noticed her views are pitiful now - she doesn't even get many comments. I don't see her making it as an influencer.