Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

theredgossiper

Apologies for interrupting your regularly scheduled posting, but I have a fresh batch of 15(!) new avatars to deliver. I'll try to keep it short 😇

@Glóbylydl , here you are all cosy in your Globy bag, ready to calm yourself with a banana!

IMG_20210420_182202.jpg

@Lola Faith , why choose between the tan Birkin or the black Kelly? If Her Ladyship can have both, so can you! Don't stop believing.

IMG_20210420_182233.jpg

@Muff_Puff , I must say lace definitely suits you. And your detective badge is but a small homage to the shiny star that you are!

IMG_20210420_182308.jpg

@Milking Keynes , I have given my best to update your avatar to fulfill your true Miss Havisham vision. Loving the pop of burgundy on your nails, what a heartfelt homage to the bungalow's pub loo!

IMG_20210420_182347.jpg

@Common as muck , well well well, or should I say "olé!"? I took the liberty to drape the Dior blanket over your bare shoulder, as it's been a bit chilly. That side bun looks fab on you!

IMG_20210420_182409.jpg

@chat-alie , I was surprised our Lady of the Bunga wasn't aware that wood antique toilet look-a-like she purchased was, in fact, a banana storage unit. You fit in perfectly as you are, never change.

IMG_20210420_182436.jpg

@muffintop13 , you curvaceous goddess! I am afraid some of the dye of the dress has transferred onto your chin and no, that wasn't on me, that's what you get for buying stuff from Boohoo Karen Millen.

IMG_20210420_182500.jpg

(to be continued....)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 110

Miscanthus

VIP Member
New thread and thanks to @bookworm_1 for the title (edited to fit)!

Did you know Lydia's 33rd birthday was last week? All bl**dy week....

20210420_225815.png

As we start her 34th year, we are treated to her new, old marble ensuite, her new, old Kelly and her new, old greenhouse table.

Unfortunately we still have her new, old shitty attitude.

Her sproutlings are living their best.

Phase 1 of the interior is nearing completion, so we have phase 2 to look forward to, along with a new venture she's starting, along with bestie and fellow H&M wearer, Josie. So luxe.

In the meantime she is completely over Porter and gardening has failed to fill the void in her life, as she haunts the coffin beds....

20210420_225753.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

theredgossiper

(cont.)

@MissKW , straight from planet HOTDAMN. Wowzers, what a vision in lycra.

IMG_20210420_182551-01.jpeg

@Sofie , I give it 3 days until Lady Sprrrrroutlings starts cinching in her fleece too. She'll never look as fab as you though, even with the horrible attempt at balayage I gave you (look away Nicky).

IMG_20210420_182656-01.jpeg

@ZhaZhaGabor , may I suggest wearing this very risqué attire to the upcoming naked gardening event taking place in May? Your fingers are so splayed, you could rake the soil on the coffin veg beds! Here's to the wonder of form AND function!

IMG_20210420_182744-01.jpeg

@Annaaa ,"Annaaa with 3 As", you fancy pants you! I have shorten the trousers so you don't fall victim to some tripping hazard! Safety first, always, though I do worry slightly at how your feet are bulging out of your #gifted Jimmy Choos.

IMG_20210420_182843-01.jpeg

@Missmarpleknows , the exhuberance of your outfit can only be matched by the glow of your Chupi tiara. I have chosen the espadrilles as foot furniture, as they matched your outfit better and elevated it - maybe it's the 10cm platform sole, but what do I know about #fashun , really.

IMG_20210421_103619-01 1.jpeg

@Lollylola , Denim shorts?✔ White vest? ✔Hiking boots? ✔Adventure braids? ✔Cheese and pickle sandwich? ✔Wine bottle for roadside day drinking? ✔ LET'S GO!

IMG_20210420_183032.jpg

@propane_lover (again, look away Nicky) Another botched balayage. *sigh* Hopefully you will be distracted by the lightness of the feathery beauty you're wearing.

IMG_20210420_183109-01.jpeg

@Habsy123 , I regret to inform I was all out of Whispering Angel to use as a model and had to use Whispoering Angel instead. I hope it's not too much trouble - I hear it goes great with sausage rolls and cheese!

IMG_20210421_110147 1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 94

theredgossiper

I want to believe Ali is posting these vlogs and content on purpose... It can't be real. He is happy with this kind of life?
He has to even ask which door to go out for a walk..?

Btw he asking Google like is a person, her being nasty controlling him about what time to cook dinner and when to go out, and extra his laundry. She shrunk a pair of Hugo Boss trousers and a Jumper.
Wow you two are an amazing pair no?

And the way she talks to Porter, I feel so bad for the puppy :( . These two must be on some sort of contract and is not marriage. His vlogs have her name first then him? Did she create tittles? Or carrie controls both channels..
I often wonder if he even owns any of those doors? Is he even on the mortgage? The way she constantly says MY house is suspicious enough, but then the talk about how Ali didn't want presents because she was doing the house has made me positive she is the one who's paying for all the renovation work. If that's the case, I think he's being pretty smart not burying money on a house he knows he won't live in forever. As far as I can tell, he's probably only invested in gym and gardening equipment, which he can easily take with him should he ever decide to up and leave.
I have a vision of him being finally fed up at having to bake yet one more jacket potato and leaving the bungalow riding into the sunset on his lawn mower, Lumi, Porter, the bees, and his dumbells in tow. In fact, the vision was so clear and so strong I thought best to share it you all...

IMG_20210422_174237.jpg

Please note that both Lumi and Porter are securely strapped with harnesses for their protection, which are actually a gift from our sponsor! Yes, this post contains an integrated paid for advertorial for SECUREDATPET - because we actually care about our fluffballs and not just because it's THE LAW.
Swipe up to shop! (ad affiliate link)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85
I don’t think I ever introduced myself on here but I guess now is a better time than ever. I started following Lydia a couple years back before she was engaged and in the old house. I was first introduced to the whole squad of them (Tamara, ITF, josie, Amelia) and loved their luxury, lifestyle and fashion content. I was going through a really rough time mentally as a 16 year old and seeing all this wealth and perfect lifestyle was my cup of tea. I’d pull up a video and escape for a while.

However, after moving into the new house (and
maybe me just growing up) I started to see them all for who they really were. Really vapid, arrogant and money hungry. They were never content and always after the next free item. Nearly everything was gifted so they could afford to splash thousands on bags and shoes. I couldn’t fathom how all the comments were positive and no one but me could see the bad aura surrounding them.

It was a chance search that I found this wonderful community a year and a half ago. I was a long time lurker before I started posting the odd comment. I decided to question who I was dedicating my time to and unsubscribed from loads of people. Taking to everyone on here has made me realise that there is more to life than what these people project. The influence they had on my young self was far from great. However, reading all these lovely comments has made my days a little brighter.

• Heart
Reactions: 83

Namima

VIP Member
Slightly Off topic :
The reason I followed UK fashion influencers is that I have always loved the "London look" - from street style to hip British designers - edgy, urban, cutting edge and diverse fashion. Mixing high and low, anything goes.
But all we get are "influencers" copying each other or literally all of them being sponsored by the same clothing companies or sent PR of the same items of clothing.
Only doing sponsored fashion vlogs. Every vlog has to be sponsored.
From Josie, Lydia, Emily, Emma, Suzie, Model Mouth, Sammi, Elle all shopping at the same places - H & M, Zara, PLT, Karen Millen etc to Frow, Amelia & Tamara (love her) who only sport designer gear not accessible by 90% of their audience. Freddy who is living on Planet Pink in her childish, drum majorettes fashion to Lilly, Lorna and Anna with no fashion sense.
Am I being too harsh ?
All of these ladies are younger than 35 years old !!! But most are dressing either too old or too young for their ages. Where are the fun, edgy influencers who are influenced by actual fashion and not their pockets ? Influencer style is now dictated only by what sponsors want them to showcase.
So I came across this channel on Youtube called "The Unknown Vlogs" - the guy goes around different areas of London showcasing what normal Londoners are wearing and my word, these influencers could learn a thing or two. Some fashion may be too young for me but I love looking at what people put together ! Now that's where the London look is, not with these money hungry influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Bbblane28

Chatty Member
Anyone else spot the portable heater alongside her stove in the greenhouse?

Can’t stop laughing. Just HOW hot is she trying to make it in there?!

6F657C48-4C87-4C1C-8435-8FCCCA95537B.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

misshydrangea

Also. I do have a little bit of tea...
She and I went to the same school and grew up in the same area. We are different year groups though so I never directly met her. I did vaguely know her brother though and he’s a really nice bloke. What’s interesting is that the area we grew up in is a real mix of super wealthy and poor. The school we went to was very snooty and there was a strong rich : poor divide. Half the people got bought cars on their 17th birthdays and the rest of us who didn’t were considered ‘poor’. There was always a lot of pressure on what you wore - what shoes you had etc.
May go some way towards explaining why she is the way she is.
Also, a lot of people from that area either sound like BBC newsreaders or Eastenders cast members and a lot of people I know from round there can switch into either quite easily.
Not the most interesting gossip. But food for thought maybe!

• Heart
Reactions: 71

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Oh god she’s hilarious...the lady of the manor doth protest too much

Keep telling yourself this hun!!! You might start to believe it 🤣😂🤣😂
I don't believe for a second the muppet actually wrote this post herself. Either Carrie, or her naked PR guy wrote it for her. I mean, the twit can't even string a proper sentence together, let alone write a paragraph. Even basic words are a challenge for this alleged university grad. Instead, we get "aminals", "flutterbys", "busicuits" and "pancreacitis". Need I go on?

Her vlog today epitomized her narcissism, arrogance and bitchiness. I see her increasingly ramped up, irritated, curt and defensive in her recent IG stories and vlogs. She is progressively getting worse, in my opinion.

What is blaring out to me recently, is her realizing her career is dying. All her raving of flowers from brands in today's vlog, was her trying to convince us, but more herself, that she is still relevant.

Thing is, she is not. The few birthday flower stalks from just 5 brands acknowledging her existence is a stark contrast to all the PR packages, Xmas gifts and birthday presents she used to be lavished with in previous years. She knows it and we know it. That's why she's still fucking talking about 5 bunches of flowers a week and a half later because there's nothing else to speak of. And to top it all, she has now royally fucked up her entire house due to more greed.

But it all truly changed in February. That video she put out was what started her crash and burn. Her demise. But the thing is, she lit the match herself. First, by verbally abusing a pregnant hairdresser. Then she threw gasoline on the fire by manipulating the truth and insinuating instead that she was the victim of an attack.

Watching the last few vlogs, I see her getting more and more desperate trying to convince herself and us that she is happy, fucking living the dream and still relevant. She has to keep saying it out loud to convince herself. Look at the amount of brand work and PR packages she has received since that video. There's barely anything. She sealed her fate by adding one horrendous lie on top of another.

It is clear as day her career is crashing and burning right now compared to Frow, Tamara etc. Her work has come to a screeching halt and she's left with flogging Boo Hoo, Nasty Gal and laundry detergent.

Her fall has begun from the unbelievably high pedestal she erected herself upon. And it's going to be a painful landing sadly, but she brought this all on herself with her lies, bullying, rudeness and greed.

I've always said Karma is a fierce fucking bitch. And I think, Lydiot is finally getting bitch slapped right about now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Well let’s hope that now that the birthday week is over, we won’t have to hear about that one anymore, but sadly me/my/mine will def be well used and stuffed in our faces every other second. We shall also have buy, bought, order, and want…
By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all those who have a birthday this year!! (Past present and futur)

Did i mention that it is my birthday this year!!!😫🤓😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Upintheair83

VIP Member
So their bed has arrived but the mattress does not fit!🙈🙈surely Lauren should have been aware of this before having the bed shipped over?! Just seems abit of a rookie error to me! I mean I don’t know about interior design but just seems like the first thing you would check!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

RubyRu

VIP Member
I have no doubt Lauren Co$tly is not a fan of Lydiot.

First the disastrous renovations of horror - it looks like an estate sale in my opinion. The downstairs loo looks like as people said, a toilet from a pub that has sticky carpet - all they need to add is a sanitary bin and a toilet lolly like in the mens loos to make it smell like disinfectant.

The kitchen table looks like a petrified piece of wood from the pier in a kitchen that looks like a scout hall. The big pots and knick knacks...the list is endless.

And now a mattress that doesn't fit.

If she was making me pay her to do this Reno, I'd be majorly disappointed.

I am entertained though. Lydiot deserves all of this. The Karma bus is gaining momentum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Stefano

VIP Member
OMFG : Sorry straight into it tonight ... no stopping ... what is she wearing???? I mean does any 20-40 yr old partner of any Tattler here think she is in any way shape or form sexy or desirable as a woman dressed from head to toe as a prop from Litlle House on the Prairie?? I mean do you see 30 something women waering this shit sack out in public?? (I can't comment as Vaginas give me seafood poisoning lols).

When she drops in these little high fives that the "tradesmen" comment on her fucking boot inserts ... is she really trying to kid us that they actually say this shit to her and pay her compliments. No no darling ... they say it in your head or if they do say something it is tongue in cheek as you are paying them!!! Don't twist reality from fantasy!

Oh Jesus of latter day saints ... She has an AD for Nasty Gal ..... Vic and Tamara must be shaking in their fucking designer boots .... I mean could you fall any further down the food chain ... even amoebas have atleast 1 muscle in their bodies. The only ppl promoting Nasty trash are reality stars from fucking Geordie Shaw ..... Oh how sweet is this fall ... I can't wait til she promotes "Anal Douches" for a quid :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:.

STOP WITH THE FUCKING BIRTHDAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR "Woe is me Mosaic"... OR fucking blankets or any other shite!!! I need to go on medication so I can slap stupid people and blame it on the side effects!

Ok Tom ford is now on my list of "never buy again" ....Shame as I think he is so sexy :love: ..opps sorry I meant their products are so chic ....lol:ROFLMAO:.

She wasn't expecting anything ... FUUUUCK OFFF ..... She is only showing all this shit as other influencers have been given 10 x more and it's not even their birthday's ... try to stay relevant though chicken ..... try .....!

"those influencer girls surrounded by flowers who you think wow how nice to be so fabulous ...... I didn't think I was that fabulous" ... I mean ... pause .........really? You had the sum total of 7 shitty bouquets...... hardly surrounded lovelyx

She makes my piss boil she has a tailor sucking up her shit... but to me this is her having to pay for once .. no fucking way a tailor of that standard would give a freebie! "He knows what he needs to do to make suit fit you" ... I mean come the fuck on ... he is a fucking TAILOR....Not a fucking polyester concentration camp company that you usually go for!

Friday to Monday wearing the same dress ... yummy :sick:

This vlogging is boderline basic to say the least ..... video of birthhhhhdayyyy zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz blooms.. video talking about writing in a journal .. video coffin beds ... I mean this is the level of vlogging all over the internet .. is this the standard now? It is so so basic ... what next ... video taking a shit? Changing a tampon???

Nasty Girl AD : Sorry but this constant emphasis on "it looks like this designer" .. "it gives me that designer" vibes is so fucking distatsteful for any designer that has worked hard to create Art! She is so envious she doesn't have those designers giving her crap she has to make out that she does better anyway ... It is borderline pathetic to say the least. They are NOT designer and they will NEVER be ... It's cheap tat sold for 10 quid on a market stall. But she has to shill the shit out of it to make a quick buck ans it is disgusting to me ... She doesn't like any of the clothes and will be on Depop soon enough. These companies need to wake the fuck up to her "smoke and mirrors" selling!

"I would not be telling you about these pieces if I didn't have a discount code of 40%": Are you fucking kidding me! You just insinuated that you would not mention them if they weren't offering you money?????? Someone quote this to Nasty Girl please! FUCKING FAKE BITCH!

Look how big that collar is on Porter ... all asssssthetic .... and he has chewed it as it is so big for him ... stupid fuck!

Pinny was sooo expensive .. but she had to have her "Interior designer" (used loosely) to get her a fucking Pinny .... The lengths of pretentiousness are high with this one Yoda!

Sorry Ali that Jacket was gifted ... Doesn't fit you at all babes! (Just saying) lol

Greedhouse and Coffin Beds .. I switched off ...... Barren is a word to use! Unless you count the plants from Tescos?

Bed doesn't fit ... oh diddums .........You smell like Drama and a headache so get away from me!

However someone please tell me ... maybe @Julia123 ...how the fuck will you put 2 side tables to frame that bed with a cupboard with doors that size? Another Lauren Costly fuck up?

3 x AD symbols for Nastly Girl shit ........ fuck me desperate never looked so cheap!

Her level of pretentiousness .... her level of selling anything .. her level of being borderline pathetic has no limits it seems in the vlog! I am not shocked .. just saddend that this is what we call a sales person in this day and age!

xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

MaryRya

Why she never give credit to the lady of the manor Josie 🤣 and she is copying everything she does, even the seedling drawer in antiques shop was copy paste from Josies one in her green house !!! It is so creepy. I personally think she doesn't mention her to not let other people discover how much copy she does. And she doesn't want to give her a shout out for more subscribers and when she mentioned thier gift she said our friend Josie and Charlie without fashion mumbler or go and check their videos etc.
Josie always promote any products or collaboration for Lydia but Lydia never promote any of thiers and didn't congrat in the frow for reaching 1 mil I think all that because she is jealous and never wish good to another.
Buying knives to Ali for his bits is not his style or passion this something Charlie would enjoy. I feel Ali would appreciate a tech gadget or filming tech gadget things like that but I feel she is forcing him to be a version of Charlie which he is not!! So weird do you agree with Me ?

Which business between Lidle and Josie? Sorry I am not on insta at the moment have I missed something?

Reactions: 60

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Right now.......I'm tearful but only because I'm beyond grateful that finally, there is justice for George Floyd.

I hope Lydia and others like her, do not try and suddenly start posting about this, after 11 months of silence, pretending they suddenly care again today.

If any influencers post, I truly hope it comes from their hearts and not for their own monetary gain.

He made a mark on this world with the way he was forced to leave it.

I hope his sacrifice is the start of true, eternal change.

Hopefully, he can finally Rest In Peace.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

misshydrangea

apparently now I’ve started posting, I can’t stop.
I am a Bengal owner so I’ve occasionally been a bit sad about the shade thrown at Lumi. She’s just being a baby tiger. What I would say - bengals are very very very particular about who they like. My Bengal girl is obsessed with me and nobody else comes close. Lumi clearly loves Ali the most, it’s likely Lydia has been aggressive or cruel and Lumi has decided she can’t stand her ever since. Which is fair.
ALSO re Lynx - any Bengal owner knows that you don’t ever leave male Bengals outside of an enclosed space. They are known for roaming 10 square miles plus and they’re also known for thinking they can ‘take on’ cars. She let that cat die and it’s unforgivable. It was then I started to dislike her intensely.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

RubyRu

VIP Member
As for the business, I think she mentioned on the vlog that she was doing a joint venture with somebody who shared her morals (😳) a
I don't watch Mumbler or whatever her name is, her face, teeth and voice annoy me. But what would the morals be that they share?

*Breaking Covid Rules
*Lying to their sycophants
*BEGGING
*Having husbands along for the free ride
*Playing dress up in grandmas closet
*Living amongst fake antiques

Please feel free to add.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59