Lydia Millen #75 Continues to play the victim whilst copying everyone else’s styles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Rubythefirebat ♥

Things which still need clarification from last thread;

How BIG was the big news?
Is Carrie moving into the Greenhouse?
Has an antique table for the greenhouse been acquired?
Will the floor go down in the greenhouse before the Sprootlings get too dusty?
Will there be any Sprootlings?
Have the deer been offered suitable alternative accommodations for the summer?
Have the pheasants found a grapevine through which they can tell all their friends where the grass seed is?
Where is the grass seed?
Why has the grass seed (pheasant-appeasement) been sown early?
Will they be able to find time to take some photos this week so that they can have the best one put in the empty photograph frame?
Does anyone remember the detailed features, advantages and benefits of the new wine fridge?
Who keeps red wine in a wine-fridge?
Will a wine-fridge for the greenhouse be acquired?
Will the cinema room ever get a look in?
Will a new wine fridge be acquired for the cinema room?
Will it be worth the investment?
Will the cinema room ever be used more than twice a year?
How many leaves have fallen since the external area was swept?
Were the ‘pruning your orange tree‘ tips useful?
Has anyone changed their orange tree pots for perforated plastic ones?
Has anyone ‘swiped up‘ on the limestone?
Has anyone swiped up on the light-fitting in the sitting room?
Has anyone swiped up to view anything recently?
Was the motion to re-name Tablescape passed?
Has anyone dropped a cloth recently?
How many miles of paint has been used recently?
Will the dark green paint for the island get accidentally kicked over by the painter?
Why did Ken request a video tour of work he wasn’t offered?
Does anyone know anyone who tells fibs?
Are fibs funny?
Has anyone timed how long it takes to change sofa covers?
Will International Women’s Day become a monthly event?
Will men want to join in?
Has a man ever told a man to ‘go easy on the Botox - mate!’
Has the tooth fairy been?
When is the bee examination?
Will there be signs on Honey Bee Walk?
Who will observe the signs?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Have the pheasants found a grapevine through which they can tell all their friends where the grass seed is?
Where is the grass seed?
Will they be able to find time to take some photos this week so that they can have the best one put in the empty photograph frame?
Does anyone remember the detailed features, advantages and benefits of the new wine fridge?
Will the dark green paint for the island get accidentally kicked over by the painter?
Are fibs funny?
Writing it here since the other thread is closed.

I don't believe one bit that YOU are a fearmonger.

Everyone tries their best and wants a safe life. Even those pseudo-science sites, think they are doing good. But they can't accept that they can't see the whole picture and lacking education. Think of flat earthers, or chem trailers. But it's like an epidemic. One muses about stuff they have no clue off (like Ali or Lydl) and spread it to the next, who also has no clue of. For them, it seems logical, but it's in fact not. Even I went the "all natural" is good route until I knew better.

If someone doesn't point out their source, I don't know what they are referring to.

A former good friend of mine, who I valued as a rational person, she started with pseudo-scientific argumentation, and I don't know how to cope with it. It gives me huge distress.

If you felt accused of my post, I am sorry, this was not my intention. I don't know how to bring the point over without provoking emotions, since it makes me that emotional.

My roommate is on the pseudo-science side, she won't even listen to my explanation how things actually work. (Btw, I signed my new rent for April, yeah) She is more afraid of eating veg, that isn't organic, or dish washing liquid that's not "natural" than of Covid-19. She doesn't even read the ingredients, she just (in case of the dish liquid) estimated from the form of the bottle and the colour of the liquid if it's safe for her or not. If I bought Method, that has a rather modern design, she wouldn't use it, even if it's certified organic or what ever.

As a general rule for bs detecting: If someone tries to tell you that only "natural"/organic is good and the rest is toxic poisonous waste, or they start talking about quantum mechanics in a context of explaining why something you ingest is better or a good type of medicine, you better run, run and never look back. The Same goes for "bio photons" when this person is not talking in a bio physics context.

NO

Reactions: 23
I watched Jamie Genieve's latest vlog today, what a contrast. She and Jack seem genuinely excited to be moving home. They worked hard to get everything packed up and the house cleaned ready for the new owners. It will be interesting to see how things pan out for her and Jack in their new home. She's a fair bit younger than Lydia but definitely seems to have her head screwed on correctly.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Everyone tries their best and wants a safe life. Even those pseudo-science sites, think they are doing good. But they can't accept that they can't see the whole picture and lacking education. Think of flat earthers, or chem trailers. But it's like an epidemic. One muses about stuff they have no clue off (like Ali or Lydl) and spread it to the next, who also has no clue of. For them, it seems logical, but it's in fact not. Even I went the "all natural" is good route until I knew better.

If someone doesn't point out their source, I don't know what they are referring to.

A former good friend of mine, who I valued as a rational person, she started with pseudo-scientific argumentation, and I don't know how to cope with it. It gives me huge distress.

If you felt accused of my post, I am sorry, this was not my intention. I don't know how to bring the point over without provoking emotions, since it makes me that emotional.

My roommate is on the pseudo-science side, she won't even listen to my explanation how things actually work. (Btw, I signed my new rent for April, yeah) She is more afraid of eating veg, that isn't organic, or dish washing liquid that's not "natural" than of Covid-19. She doesn't even read the ingredients, she just (in case of the dish liquid) estimated from the form of the bottle and the colour of the liquid if it's safe for her or not. If I bought Method, that has a rather modern design, she wouldn't use it, even if it's certified organic or what ever.

As a general rule for bs detecting: If someone tries to tell you that only "natural"/organic is good and the rest is toxic poisonous waste, or they start talking about quantum mechanics in a context of explaining why something you ingest is better or a good type of medicine, you better run, run and never look back. The Same goes for "bio photons" when this person is not talking in a bio physics context.

NO
Exactly, natural isn’t always good, but people associate it with purity/cleanliness rather than realising that most chemicals etc are used because they’re safe and effective- a good example is toothpaste, ‘natural’ toothpaste does nothing and can damage your teeth, ‘unnatural’ or ‘chemical’ toothpaste helps clean and protect them.

Reactions: 18
Exactly, natural isn’t always good, but people associate it with purity/cleanliness rather than realising that most chemicals etc are used because they’re safe and effective- a good example is toothpaste, ‘natural’ toothpaste does nothing and can damage your teeth, ‘unnatural’ or ‘chemical’ toothpaste helps clean and protect them.
"natural" is a marketing gimmick. Same goes for "clean". The term "clean" isn't defined, and what they see as "clean" is chosen subjectively from people with no science background. But it works, people buy "clean" skin care and make up. Because they think they can trust brands. Associating your products with unrealistic claims is as old as people started to sell stuff. If they are not allowed to proclaim health benefits any more, they come up with new, unregulated terms, like "clean".
I think they even gave, in the past, cigarettes claims of health benefits. When in fact, it's a highly addictive conglomeration of compounds, that will for long term consumption harm your body massively. And tobacco is all "natural".
Spoilt it for smokers that maybe don't wanna read it.

Same! Don’t know what it means either and was going to google. Just assumed it was downstairs. I like dominate/submissive better, especially re a toilet.
Lol, a reference to "50 shades of orange" perhaps? 😂😂

1615579237991.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

That’s good.

I am delighted to hear that you are moving in April I hope your new place is more peaceful for you 💛

I watched Jamie Genieve's latest vlog today, what a contrast. She and Jack seem genuinely excited to be moving home. They worked hard to get everything packed up and the house cleaned ready for the new owners. It will be interesting to see how things pan out for her and Jack in their new home. She's a fair bit younger than Lydia but definitely seems to have her head screwed on correctly.
Think I may have a watch - she’s been mentioned on here quite a bit lately. Thanks for the tip! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Jamie and her Husband are like chalk and cheese to these 2 muppets ..... Ambitious/ hardworking/intelligent/business people..... And that house they have bought looks gorgeous and I am sure she will decorate it 10x better than Lydia for half the price .......

Jamie has a brand that sold out and is a massive success .... she doesn't need to fawn over any other vlogger like Lydia does.. she never mentions lydia.. never wears those tit bracelets and Jewellry from Amelia and frankly stays out of the bitchfest that is Lydias life online.

I love Jamie and hope she gets a load more success with Vieve and he online platform ...

Love love love xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Quick recap for any newbies.....
Lyd has had her carpet put down in the lounge-it looks like a cheap carpet you see in Primary Schools
She has also painted her black lounge walls black :oops: :ROFLMAO:
She has had the hallways painted in F&B 'wet clay' (not really the name of the paint but that's what the colour looks like)
She put the linen covers on the sofas and it looked worse then when they were just Ikea white sofas
The T&G in the kitchen also looks tit
as does the flooring in the kitchen
we have also discovered 'interior designer' Lauren has taken pics from peoples IG home accounts and copied every single thing!
Her or Ali cant put shades on a light to save their lives
She still hasn't grown any veg
and....Porter hates her and has not only chewed her prized HERMES belt but has also taken to ignoring her, 'good boy Porter'.😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Jamie and her Husband are like chalk and cheese to these 2 muppets ..... Ambitious/ hardworking/intelligent/business people..... And that house they have bought looks gorgeous and I am sure she will decorate it 10x better than Lydia for half the price .......

Jamie has a brand that sold out and is a massive success .... she doesn't need to fawn over any other vlogger like Lydia does.. she never mentions lydia.. never wears those tit bracelets and Jewellry from Amelia and frankly stays out of the bitchfest that is Lydias life online.

I love Jamie and hope she gets a load more success with Vieve and he online platform ...

Love love love xx
Deffo off to watch now! I love new ‘move in’ vids. Right up my streetscape. :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
never wears those tit bracelets and Jewellry from Amelia
Didn't know she never wore one of them. 😁

I tried to watch her, like her content, but it's hard for me to understand her. I think she had also closed captions deactivated, so there was no way for me to be really sure if I understood her correctly. But the cc are trash anyway, every time I watch Eleanor Neale, whom I actually understand, they come up with some gibberish. Like, she says clearly "Peter Tobin" and cc make it to "Pizza turban".
I actually love that Jamie doesn't try to pretend a posh accent, but talks like a normal person would talk in the area she lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry all the original thread title I suggested was way too long I think, I do love the rhymes! Lesson learnt for next time!

Also I've just noticed this is the 20th thread for Lady Lidl in 2021.. might I point out we're not even midway through March! Very telling..!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry all the original thread title I suggested was way too long I think, I do love the rhymes! Lesson learnt for next time!

Also I've just noticed this is the 20th thread for Lady Lidl in 2021.. might I point out we're not even midway through March! Very telling..!
Yea sorry, I could only post the beginning of it!

Reactions: 7
Just catching up put her video on earlier and didn’t even get 10 seconds in and lost all interest tbh she’s just soo boring and draining it’s constant chaos it’s not normal, also the house what has she done to that beautiful kitchen she’s ruined it the wood panels the colour the floor it’s not nice at all it looks like a elderly couples home not a pair of 30 year olds with no children.. also tried to watch Ali’s vlog.. selling a fridge.. I mean that really does not fit with the design and feel of that office it looks so odd and tacky but you know when it’s free 💰it will fit 🤣 I just find them so unrealistic, so detached from the real world and just so borrrringgggggggggg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
She is a nice person and genuinely humble unlike Lydia who is a fraud.

Reactions: 13

Where is the grass seed?
Are fibs funny?
Have the layers of paint started to fall off the walls already?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.