Lydia Millen #57 Can't be bothered with January vlogs, she's on maternity leave for a dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking about this so did a quick tot up of items I can remember being 'bought'; around £56,000! I'm sure there's lots more, but just can't remember it all.

ETA And £3,000 for a puppy

Alitex Greenhouse30,000.00
Hermes Jumping Boots1,000.00
Laboutin So Katy795.00
Laboutin Eloise Botta Black1,075.00
Laboutin Eloise Botta Brown1,075.00
Laboutin Kate545.00
Hermes Birkin13,000.00
Hermes Belt760.00
Mulberry Mini Alexa1,105.00
Prada Boot1,410.00
Isabel Marant Dress480.00
Lauren Manoogian Beanie170.00
N.Peal Dress429.00
Oakbydesign Porch4,000.00

Reactions: 39
I'm honestly betting she sells the bag on, on another resale site. To make the money back that the voucher was worth, as well as a load of adsense in a hermes unboxing video. Ching ching, she doesn't miss a trick.

Reactions: 34
30k.. does it come with a gardener that lives in the ‘grounds’ to grow the veg and a shed for him to live in.

Reactions: 22

@Julia123 You wrote ... 'She has no actual passion ...' and how accurate are those 5 words !!!
No passion for her bags, work, her fashion and style (I quite liked her fashion pre-2019), her home and most importantly, her emasculated twit of a husband.
She seems to confuse exaggeration with passion.
And so she also has to lie to stress her point, her excitement. Everything is her 'proudest moment' 'epic' 'the best' 'game changing' blah blah blah - so disingenuous. I cannot keep up with all her bullshit. It is exhausting (and amusing at the same time) to watch her on IG and YouTube, can you imagine having to work for her on a daily basis and live with her. Eish

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
You guys have lots of time on your hands

Reactions: 3
Thanks for mentioning about the jumpers. Now I recall she showed many really expensive jumpers and jumper dresses but didn't wear any of those to Hermes store.

Reactions: 11
Thanks for mentioning about the jumpers. Now I recall she showed many really expensive jumpers and jumper dresses but didn't wear any of those to Hermes store.
Last year she wore constantly this houndstooth jumper dress (was it from Balmain?). She could've worn that, if it isn't already de-popped. Lydia is nowadays an aficionado of #flammablecouture.
It's so hot that it will melt/burn of your body.

Reactions: 24
I’m not sure she’s cash rich. For someone ‘rich’ she dresses like a f%#king tramp. Poor quality nastygal or KM shit is what she typically has on most of the time plus the freebies from HC. She buys luxury clothing (Zimmerman, Ulla Johnson, Max Mara), wears them for a day and then poof- they’re sold on depop. I’m pretty sure she’s sold all of her fancy clothes, which screams desperate for cash. If she had a nice amount of cash in the bank, she’d keep some of the nice clothes and we’d see them on repeat and styled with different stuff but the fact that we don’t see that can only mean she’s sold the lot. I think she’s a lot more desperate for cash than you think. Despite the freebies and large sums she’s paid from ads, she seems to have little to no cash so the purchases are sold right away to fund the next purchase for IG content purposes. I’m pretty sure I’m right as there are lots of things she could do if she wanted the fame and had the cash to support it eg 1st class flights (we’re talking proper long haul here and not shitty BA club Europe), eating at celebs’ hangouts....all of which she has to pay for. But I’ve yet to see her do these things so can pretty much conclude she’s not got the cash and she’s maxed out on credit cards.

Reactions: 36
So well said

Reactions: 11

Selling gifted floral arrangements now! She is not bloody cash rich that is for sure!

If she doesn't get it free or with a voucher it gets sent back, pretty sure we never ever see her wear anything from any of those hauls she did last autumn!

Reactions: 33
I agree, but I really just don't understand how she afford to pay all those staff... It just doesn't add up

Reactions: 23
I agree, but I really just don't understand how she afford to pay all those staff... It just doesn't add up
I bet none of her other staff are full time, daily staff. I bet she only hires them for a couple of hours each week on an hourly rate should she need them.

I think Cawwie may be the only almost full time staff and even then I am not so sure. Cawwie is self-employed from what others have said on here.

She'd like people to believe she has 3 or 4 full time staff but she 100% does not. Not when she is selling clocks for a quid on Depop. Every single thing gets sold or returned. That is why she can only walk into Hermes with her Nasty Gal free clothes because she cannot afford to truly keep all the luxury designer clothes she claims to own.

Reactions: 35
Exactly...a handbag liner/shaper/insert thingy is essential for a biggish bag, unless you are going for the slouchy look - and it helps to keep the inside pristine. And what was she prattling on about re ‘handle protectors’? Did she mean a twilly?

Reactions: 17
Nearly spat my tea out when she said she starts the year off looking after herself then come summer all she does is work! her whole life is fucking self care, spa trips, reflexology, hair appointments, nail appointments, shopping. FUCK OFF LYDIA

Reactions: 39
I’m sure it’s been said before but she really sells some crap on Depop. How the hell is this the same top and who in their right mind would pay £6 for this tat?!

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.