Lydia Millen #57 Can't be bothered with January vlogs, she's on maternity leave for a dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s one thing. To buy a bag you hav wanted forever, researched and then truly appreciate it....its another to spend tens of thousands of £££ on a ‘fuck you to 2020’ and then. Share and brag an ‘unboxing” when millions are suffering, physiically and financially. I’ll give her privacy but not when she acts like a brat .... hope all the you tubers see the wrong side of it

Reactions: 75
Can’t wait for her next vlog to talk about juicing (considering she did a “debate” on her story about Lizzie, who had food poisoning so was drinking liquids), and eventually end up doing it and bang on about how she feels “so fresh” and how she just loves “fresh starts”. Which of course her little fuckwit minions to follow suit, clearly not doing any research into how dangerous it can be and there her to be passive aggressive in her vlog all “if you don’t like it don’t watch, i’m not everyone’s cup of tea, i’m not here to please anyone blah blah blah”

Reactions: 21
Sorry for the off topic but yeah, 100% be careful with VC. I spotted a very obviously fake Céline bag (obviously fake as in that colourway has literally never existed and never will because it was a Phoebe Philo model that was no longer being made when I saw this, but if you weren't a huge fan of this particular model you wouldn't know) and messaged them to let them know and explained why this bag was a fake. They did nothing, just said that they would look into it but the bag sold just hours afer and never reappeared (therefore the person didn't realise it was fake and didn't decide to resell it). Someone paid 1500 for a fake bag and VC "knew" but decided to go forward with the sale.

Reactions: 32
Compared to Lidl “It’s made of same leather as sandals - correction - saddles” !!! 22k and this is what she comes out with

Reactions: 25
Long time lurker. I watch a lot of video/youtube content while I work, and I remember one of the first videos Lydia released at the start of the pandemic made me recoil and hastily turn it off. I've been on this forum since and am not surprised to find many people share the same sentiment. I was a long time follower of hers, and then something with her constant purchasing, complaining and absolute disregard for anyone else just hit me like a wall of bricks. I cannot unsee the ugliness that was revealed in her, and she's been on a downhill trajectory since.

I really wish that she could have started being more relatable, talking about actual problems and positive things like keeping busy during lockdown or whatever the fuck else but she.could.not.stop.shopping.and.complaining.

Like gardening? I just got into gardening recently since we acquired property. What the hell is she doing buying a greenhouse? It's literally SO much work (and LABOR) to keep ONE little plot!

It's ok to be struggling right now. I wish she could accept that and either 1) get off the internet or b) do something about it that doesn't involve expensive spa treatments, life coaches or shopping therapy.

Reactions: 55
Again, Hasnt LEG showed us enough of this Bulters room , fuck she will be getting a bell next..
Well I'm glad he at least he used my word when I replied "Sympathetic - does she not mean Synergy" Obviously they read here. Hi *waves*
Apologies for the state of my writing my phone went on a funk and adds kept popping up and I kept getting times out -Fecking technology sometimes.
So genuinely without double checking I just pushed button and MANIFESTED (lol) that it would finally post.. check me out I can Manifest shit

Reactions: 16
sooo guessing after today... 2021 is already the worst year of her life? LOL

Reactions: 47
Why are they both making such a big deal about the bloody office? So you redecorated a room, whoopie fcking doo!
people redecorate all the time, they're acting as if they've discovered dinosaur bones on their 'grounds' or something.
Same with the porch. It's a bloomin' porch. And to be honest, it looked ok. Nothing special. Solid oak. Yeah, whatever. She dedicated so much time and energy over something so liT-TILL.

She has really lost her way.

Reactions: 40
She made a whole video complaining how the dior book tote is too big and too heavy once you put your stuff in and the strap doesn't allow you to wear it on your shoulder etc she preferred her Chanel tote. She is going to have the exact same issues with this Birkin. If she had got a Kelly her story would be a lot more believable as a Kelly has everything she claims to like in a bag. She has even said many times in older videos that if she was to get an Hermes bag it would be a Kelly.

I reckon her Sellier voucher was going to expire so she had to use it on something.

Reactions: 42
What the raging F.....maybe she wanted to star in Oops’ Christmas Pantomime....
View attachment 383718
This is actually the kind of outfits my M wears although she would wear an A-line skirt or a long flowing one.
I truthfully believe if anyone else wore this it would be OK (with a skirt) but its just that pure and utter look of smugness and contempt on her face that makes the whole outfit fall so very very short.

Reactions: 13
Just a few thoughts on the bag unboxing.
She was very nervous throughout the video - because she knows this is a pack of lies to cover up a 'second hand' bag.
Why all the descriptions about the weather - because this was only just filmed and she is trying to make it sound like she filmed it a while back, turn on a light if you want to film in dull weather.
Why show us the xmas tree - to prove it was filmed a while back, pointing out gifts under the tree.
She was excited the plastic sticky bit was on the padlock. Shouldn't there be more plastic sticky bits on all the metal if it's a new bag.

I truly believe just because of how she behaved that they have spent this time setting up that xmas tree again and wrapping empty boxes to film that unboxing. No wonder there is drama in the Bunga.

How sad to be soo crap at your job that you have to go staging things to cover your ineptness.

Reactions: 60
She will hate the bag so much. I bought years ago a Birkin dupe on Amazon for 25Eur. It looked like the real one but was made of plastic-leather imitation (still, it looked good). Firstly, it's bulky, secondly, you can put much in it, but it gets heavy, and you only can carry it in your hand or on your lower arm, thirdly the flap can get annoying. It's pretty to look at, and when you get from A to B via a car, it may be ok. My bags quality was trash, it actually ripped at the handles because they weren't reinforced on the inside. But I think it's good to have a cheap alternative for testing out.

Reactions: 24
What made me really laugh is she can't see that the lady from Sellier was trying to sell her the bag. Of course a salesperson is going to smooth over the facts in order to make you want to buy it. Just like you Lydia they could smell the £ signs a mile away.
It's from 2020 so must be brand new - Could have been originally bought in January making it almost 12 months old by the time Lydiot purchased it,
Still has the stickers on the hardware - Only has 1 sticker on the lock which the previous owner most likely forgot to take off.
It's a rare bag and hardly gets offered - Of course they are hard to get as they make you wait forever to purchase one if you go to the store.
Great condition - previous owner probably bought it and wore it up until March and hasn't used it since as we have no where to go so thought fuck it I'm selling it.

Reactions: 64
It really saddens me that these influencers have zero empathy or engage fully in what the fuck is going on this world. People are on there knees, watchful of money. This pandemic will
Only worsen over the next few weeks and then the economy will worsen.

Then you see people like Lydia covorting a Hermes. I don’t pay much attention to her, she seems nice enough .. then I saw her husband. He looks about 15 compared to her ? Where on earth is all there money from at there age.

I’m tired of influencers.. but at some point they will be yesterday’s news. I cannot see how it’s classified as a proper job to them.

Reactions: 30

There you go, she is such a cheeky bitch.

Reactions: 19
Gold star for you my dear Next level snooping!!

Reactions: 25

Reactions: 7
I remember an Irish blogger bought a fake Chanel off VC ; brought into store ; code was a fake

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.