Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oona

I kind of feel sorry for her ....I know there’s an arrogance to her compared to her early days but it’s just sad she’s made such a mess of this. I know I’m just a softy but I think she really just wants to be liked. She hasn’t scammed people in the way Josie with the Zimmerman prices but guess the selling items with tags as new is dishonest and deceitful. She’s just been plain foolish believing her own hype. Guess I feel sad as I really liked her in 2016.
I don't fake tan so have no idea if these are good quality or not, but this would probably have been better received if she had added tanning and exfoliating products into the mix & made the bag a little more interesting and multi-use. Practical and attractive cosmetics bags for work travel are really hard to find and I on my part would be overjoyed if I could find some.

Reactions: 2

EllaEllaElla

That was me! I think that's a genius name!!! ❤

're the By Terry product, she said she wasn't representing the Tea to Tan but would love to, so they are obviously thinking it's not the product for her, since it's body make up and she fake tans every other day!
Ohhh ok, I didn't bother watching her stories lol just commented off of what was posted here my bad. Thank you for the correction. 💕

I was hoping she'd discuss the materials and manufacturing further. But nope.
High expectation there, @moona 😄

KatieTessa

Is it weird that I prefer her with darker eyebrows? these light brown ones just look like they've been stuck on.

Also the second photo of her in the robe looks like a mug shot 😂
i prefer her natural eyebrows. The old ones look way too harsh! We all know the pain of overplucking !!!!! She is lucky hers have grown back to such a full brow

• Haha
What’s all that about on her Twitter under the Harper’s article post? Sorry I don’t know how to put it on here :unsure: someone’s not happy with her....

Tigernut88

Yep and Ali quipped about redecorating the previous dining room/snug/office/cigar room into a nursery if needed. Plus she'll need another revenue stream as this one has died a death before it had chance to launch properly. Plus with arch nemesis Claire up the duff, it'll only be a matter of time. Watch this space .. 👀
apologies if this has already been mentioned but I have always wondered why her and Claire fell out? Does anyone know? They seemed like good pals for a while!

Dandylion1

VIP Member
Problem is we’ve all seen the metre plus gap between them in bed 😬 plus the seperate sofas. I couldn’t imagine not snuggling up with my partner of a decade every night. Something is off, maybe if she didn’t treat Mr AliExpress like a member of her staff we would see better vibes in the bungalow. Ali seems kind and caring underneath the vanity, but Lydia comes off as cold.
To be fair, me and my partner don’t sit on the sofa together every night 😂

Reactions: 1

georg

I know she has a strained relationship with her mum and for that I really do feel bad for her.

I will say though, I can't believe her mum was still working in Tesco during Covid-19 when Lydia was spending £80 on mugs in a recent vlog (if I'm not mistaken). That could've been her mum's whole day's pay.

Again I shouldn't judge as I don't know the ins and outs of their relationship but I know that I wouldn't want any of my parents (especially if they're 50+) working in a supermarket during a global pandemic when I know that I could afford to pay their wages and keep them safe at home instead.

But I guess not buying those bespoke flower pots, the greek bust, the Louis Vuitton blanket and the £80 mugs was too much of a sacrifice for Lydia.
Maybe her mum wanted to work and likes to work ?

Sage245

VIP Member
Maybe, just maybe, her Instagram video would’ve been believable if she hadn’t spent the last day deleting comments, censoring her fans, and being passive aggressive and rude to anyone who dates critique her. Unfortunately for her, she has already made her bed. She looks untrustworthy and manipulative, out to make a quick buck off her followers, pandemic or no pandemic! Hopefully she’ll learn that the long term damage she’s done to her ‘brand’ is irreparable and no saccharine Instagram story will mend her reputation.
* dares not dates, obvs 🙄

LurkingLurk

For the new members who have only just seen the light,

Question! I wondered how people feel about her relationship with her mum?
The one she embarrassed during Vlogmas for content, when the woman is clearly very insecure about her hair, to vlog her at her lowest in a ratty string top with wet hair sticking to her scalp, whilst Lydia sat in full glam like a tv presenter on the front line got her content, was there ever a follow up? She gave the free hair dryer to Carrie, not her mum, Carrie. 🙁 only because she already had one herself 😏

then during covid having her mum working in Tesco, as she ordered online shopping for herself and Ali numerous times.

thats always been what I dislike most about Lydia.
The way she’s used her mum without a second thought, the way she’s spoken so negatively about her past as a “homeless gal”
she’s made out that Lux granny saved her from a life of poverty 😐
Leading up to the wedding of the century, step mummy was the bees knees for Lydia!

who does that. 🙁 Online, for content, to thousands.

Ali reading tattle life on the iPad he’s concealed in a frigging smythson notebook ....
View attachment 164910
First time poster! Can I ask which video you're referring to about her mother and hair? Thank you!