Lydia Bright #4 part time single Mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title winner was ‘Lydia Bright - part time single Mum.’

I only know as I came up with it and was looking forward to my first thread title win. 😭 (Sad, I know.)
Ah I’m so sorry! I’ve asked to get it changed

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Ah I’m so sorry! I’ve asked to get it changed
No need to apologise at all! It happens a lot on Tattle and I probably didn’t implement the title suggestion in the correct way (knowing me.)

Man, I sound like a right sad act now. Worse than Lydia begging for free paint and fecking knives on her home account right now! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No need to apologise at all! It happens a lot on Tattle and I probably didn’t implement the title suggestion in the correct way (knowing me.)

Man, I sound like a right sad act now. Worse than Lydia begging for free paint and fecking knives on her home account right now! 😆
it's been changed :)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
it's been changed :)
Aw, I feel like a pathetic little egg now (albeit a slightly proud one.) Thanks a lot buddy. 🥺

So Lydia’s ‘werk’ (according to her latest IG post) consists of standing in different outfits in front of a camera. No different to many who use a changing room to try on clothes (granted not on a luxury holiday as she currently is.) Can’t help feeling I’ve gone so very wrong in life when I work my usual 9-5 and could never afford/enjoy such luxuries. It really is a disgrace she calls it work when it’s more of a privilege.

What happens to Debbie’s foster brood btw when they’re on these constant holidays? Do they come too?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Debbie has been getting into arguments on the loose women's insta about Olivia Atwood not wanting children right now. Worked out well for your daughter didn't it Debbie?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Debbie has been getting into arguments on the loose women's insta about Olivia Atwood not wanting children right now. Worked out well for your daughter didn't it Debbie?
What a vile disgusting woman. Glad she’s being ripped a new one in the comments section. She probably reads women saying ‘I don’t want children’ as ‘I don’t like children’ therefore offending their Demi-god brat Lowetta.

You’d think being a foster carer, and seeing so many poor abandoned children, that she’d support women having serious deliberations before jumping into motherhood with no consideration.

Idiots like her don’t have the mental capacity to understand any opposing points of view. They fail to see the other side of the argument, and always tend to take things way too personally.

Reactions: 11
I have a very active 3.5 yr old and every time she posts about “duvet days” or “movie Days” I cannot understand it. Does she honestly think she can sit on the couch for hours on end with a 3 year old? She seems to get annoyed that Loretta won’t sit and binge watch with her … No tit! She’s a toddler! It makes me irrationally annoyed 😂

I have a very active 3.5 yr old and every time she posts about “duvet days” or “movie Days” I cannot understand it. Does she honestly think she can sit on the couch for hours on end with a 3 year old? She seems to get annoyed that Loretta won’t sit and binge watch with her … No tit! She’s a toddler! It makes me irrationally annoyed 😂
Every other day is a home/duvet day for Lydia. She must think her followers just forget the frequent posts declaring so. 🙄

• Haha
She's so unbelievably selfish. I like to think she will miss these days but I think she's counting down the days until the brat starts full time school so she can have her me time.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Introducing pocket money at 3 or 4 years old. Isn't the brat too young to even understand how money works?
Slave labour for Lydia getting the brat involved. Imagine if she dropped that glass dish!
Screenshot_20230830_161824_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Introducing pocket money at 3 or 4 years old. Isn't the brat too young to even understand how money works?
Slave labour for Lydia getting the brat involved. Imagine if she dropped that glass dish!
View attachment 2414434
I thought that was WAY too young to be learning about pocket money, and to have chores linked to monetary gain. Why can't she teach her kid why it's important to load the dishwasher without linking it to cold hard cash?

I thought that was WAY too young to be learning about pocket money, and to have chores linked to monetary gain. Why can't she teach her kid why it's important to load the dishwasher without linking it to cold hard cash?
Because Lydia is a grabby influenced who can barely fart without it being a #ad

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Story of her daughters nursery graduation ( which I’m sure was in July at end of term ) and it shows her name Loretta bright Cronin. Did we know that was her name ?

Reactions: 4
Story of her daughters nursery graduation ( which I’m sure was in July at end of term ) and it shows her name Loretta bright Cronin. Did we know that was her name ?
just came here to say she’s got her dads name as well! As far as I know she’s never mentioned it!

I don’t understand why her daughter is graduating’ from nursery when she is still only 3 years old….?

Loretta's expressions in those pics. A forced rictus grin in one and full on meltdown in the next one. I get the feeling that Loretta has a lot of 'big feelings' and I bet Lydia is so ill-equipped to handle it. She probably ignores it or tries to keep getting Loretta to perform. I feel for the kid, she seems to need someone of a much more nurturing attitude than her selfish mum.

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand why her daughter is graduating’ from nursery when she is still only 3 years old….?
I wonder if she’s going to pre-school.
One of the other towie mums said something similar
But it’s always a show with lyds 😫