luxury real estate and property investment - Matt & Summer.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love a good property show, and I found this channel a few days ago, interesting to see they’re planning to be open and transparent about what they make on YouTube from ads and aff’s.

some of the houses are 😯

probably belongs in influencers but does anyone watch shows like this? 😆 oh how the other half live.

I have watched the odd video when they pop up on my recommended. I like the house tours they do, only because I’m nosey. I usually listen out for Summers detailed explanations such as “here’s the light switches where you switch the lights on” and “the cupboard space is really good because there’s lots of space to put things in” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have watched the odd video when they pop up on my recommended. I like the house tours they do, only because I’m nosey. I usually listen out for Summers detailed explanations such as “here’s the light switches where you switch the lights on” and “the cupboard space is really good because there’s lots of space to put things in” 🤣🤣
yeah, might be mean, but they don't seem like the brightest bulb in the box... The concept is nice, though

Reactions: 3
If you like these sort of things, you might be interested in a guy called "producermichael" on YouTube. A British guy, a producer, rich guy, lives in LA, but shows people what the homes are like in (mostly) LA. Some of the houses are incredible.

Reactions: 1
Thanks! Might have a look ;) I mostly just watch it when I don't have any tv shows or other youtube channels to watch that day. And it's always good to see how the rich live