Lunatics #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t watched in years, I know who is though what did he do?
He likes to talk tit about other people, really run them down and then he cries about what he's said, used to blame his family throwing him out for being gay on it but now they've reconciled he can't do that so he still cries but "owns up" to it but he's a better person now yada yada. He's really horrible.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I know LG is crazy but i feel a tad sorry for her that she photoshops herself and her body into oblivion

Reactions: 6
I know LG is crazy but i feel a tad sorry for her that she photoshops herself and her body into oblivion
I don't! She believes those photoshopped versions, she put up that the media distort the photos of her to make her look bigger and what she puts up is real. I can't feel sorry for crazy. And for photoshopping her wean as well.
She's not a nice person either, her and Junaid are well suited as besties.
---
Actually gonna choke I seen this on insta
Me:
View attachment 2906386
Oh finger dick, my day is complete 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't! She believes those photoshopped versions, she put up that the media distort the photos of her to make her look bigger and what she puts up is real. I can't feel sorry for crazy. And for photoshopping her wean as well.
---

No i know she’s crazy , I just think duck what an existence , totally consumed by your looks and body image it’s sad that she believes that distorted view .

Nah, I'll never forgive him for being Captain America and getting to have a nice long life with the love of his life while Iron Man died. duck that.

---

Yes he is! He's so disingenuous! And his photos! Filtered to non filtered is fkn hilarious.
I was sobbing in the cinema😂😂😂😂
BUT in his defense he gave up his whole life,
Man's was frozen in ice for 70 years. No shags 💔😂

• Haha
---

This just reminded me, whoever posted that weird tentacle alien dick monstrosity duck YOU!
Made me ill 🤢🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was sobbing in the cinema😂😂😂😂
BUT in his defense he gave up his whole life,
Man's was frozen in ice for 70 years. No shags 💔😂
I had to do the school run with puffy red eyes from all my crying, when it started pishing down I just let myself be soaked cause it merged in with the tears! Dramatic but true 🙈
No shags for that long I don't give a duck the man got his dance with Peggy til he was old and gray and iron man had his wee Morgan to hold onto 💔
I feel very strongly about this 🙈🙈
---
This just reminded me, whoever posted that weird tentacle alien dick monstrosity duck YOU!
Made me ill 🤢🤣🤣🤣
Me! 🙋🏻‍♀️🫢

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.