luna and mamafran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can understand bloggers/instagrammers getting gifted stuff and holidays when they’re regularly uploading and are active accounts but she’s hardly ever on IG yet still gets free tit. These companies must be clueless!

Reactions: 4
I can understand bloggers/instagrammers getting gifted stuff and holidays when they’re regularly uploading and are active accounts but she’s hardly ever on IG yet still gets free tit. These companies must be clueless!
I honestly don’t know why she’s been given a free stay anywhere!! She used to post a lot more, but now she rarely posts, except to post pics using a filter that literally makes my eyes hurt!!

Reactions: 3
Omg..she is a human wotsit! Orange overload, chav, chav partner, sanctimonious and up her own hoop!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Doesnt reply to any messages you send her!
She asked for Cornwall advice etc and after being there recently (well July) with my 3 year old and 7 month old I gave her loads of good places to go etc and also advised her to steer clear of some rubbish ones and she completely ignored me. So when she did that q&a on the way down there I asked if she got my messages and she still bleeping ignored me. Such an arrogant cow

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She asked for Cornwall advice etc and after being there recently (well July) with my 3 year old and 7 month old I gave her loads of good places to go etc and also advised her to steer clear of some rubbish ones and she completely ignored me. So when she did that q&a on the way down there I asked if she got my messages and she still bleeping ignored me. Such an arrogant cow
made me laugh how she had the cheek to ask for advice when she ignores everyone who asks her anything, i literally can’t stand her. Rude, ignorant witch x

Reactions: 2
Once again asking for advice but never says thank you!!!

So chavy and Luna is such a brat

Its always the ugly ones who think they are something special, and she thinks the sun shines out of that kids arse 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wants advice on festive snacks and drinks then goes on to rhyme off a few of said festive snacks and drinks... Advice or engagement you’re needing hun?? 🙄

Reactions: 3
She’s annoying as hell but some of these comments regarding a 3 year old child are below the belt

the comments regarding the 3 year old child are all true though 🤷🏻‍♀️
Your opinion your entitled to it as am I but when I see a bunch of grown women saying a 3 year old looks like Chucky and she’s not the cutest of kids makes me feel very uneasy slate the mother all you like but leave a 3 year old out of it