Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mummaofgirls

Doesnt reply to any messages you send her!
She asked for Cornwall advice etc and after being there recently (well July) with my 3 year old and 7 month old I gave her loads of good places to go etc and also advised her to steer clear of some rubbish ones and she completely ignored me. So when she did that q&a on the way down there I asked if she got my messages and she still fucking ignored me. Such an arrogant cow

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Lulabella-Mozzarella

Chatty Member
Another trashy wannabe working minimum hours and living off of their partners hard work, seems to be trend these days between the “mummy bloggers” 🙄
I’d become a Mummy blogger, but honestly, my life’s not that exciting - I do however enjoy working minimum hours and spending my hubbies hard earned cash - I’m sure however, I’d be more interesting than this perma-fanned, too tight bun, tracksuit wearing, parent expert 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
What about this business she started, selling the most hideous keel away from naked flames kiddies outfits, that died a death after about a month? Took advantage of her large following and then stopped it without much of an explanation.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

leon19

I think the kid looks abit better nd wears more normal clothes these days. I remember when it was 2 and still wearing them big poofy dresses knee socks and ridiculous head bonnets like a baby 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

michelle1990

VIP Member
here she goes again... ignoring people’s questions like her shit don’t stink. she’s got one of them faces you really wanna punch. rude, ignorant bitch. she annoys me so much!

Reactions: 5

michelle1990

VIP Member
Its always the ugly ones who think they are something special, and she thinks the sun shines out of that kids arse 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Tashy

Luna is feral. The kid rules the house 100% and she never responds to people's questions! Kayla hun she only wants to know where your outfits from, it's not tailor made just tell people FFS 😵

Snoop D O Double G

I can understand bloggers/instagrammers getting gifted stuff and holidays when they’re regularly uploading and are active accounts but she’s hardly ever on IG yet still gets free shit. These companies must be clueless!

Tashy

just looked her up. I really don’t understand how these people get so big 🤷‍♀️ What do they have to offer?
She originally had all her followers because she was a slimming worlder and lost shit loads of Weight and was a gym addict.. Then she had Luna and changed her insta name. And sacked off slimming world.. And then found all her fellow mummy blogger crew instead

So glad there is finally a thread for her! Cannot stand how rude she is, thinks she’s a proper insta celeb! Also her little girl is super cute but is definitely going to grow to be a right little madam like her mum.

Reactions: 3

leon19

I know I don't want to be mean and people would bash me for it but it's not the cutest kid that's all I'm saying 😂

Lulabella-Mozzarella

Chatty Member
I can understand bloggers/instagrammers getting gifted stuff and holidays when they’re regularly uploading and are active accounts but she’s hardly ever on IG yet still gets free shit. These companies must be clueless!
I honestly don’t know why she’s been given a free stay anywhere!! She used to post a lot more, but now she rarely posts, except to post pics using a filter that literally makes my eyes hurt!!

Lulabella-Mozzarella

Chatty Member
So glad there is finally a thread for her! Cannot stand how rude she is, thinks she’s a proper insta celeb! Also her little girl is super cute but is definitely going to grow to be a right little madam like her mum.
I quite like her (sometimes), but jeez, she’s not the first person to ever have a baby 😒 When she gives parenting advice, I do roll my eyes 🙄