Luke Wren

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And then she posted in her stories yesterday, in the golf cart, that she forgot to wear a bra. Sure she did.
I thought that was odd too… so they went from church to golf and she didn’t wear a bra to church. She’s really overcompensating with the gushy posts of Luke. Now he’s daddy to her dog and all this love bombing crap is just to reinforce the narrative. What other people see is not going to change reality Rebecca! Your man Luke is going on trial for molesting his daughter. It’s going to happen and if the case has gotten this far it’s because they have enough evidence to present to a jury to get a conviction. The statistics for a jury finding Luke guilty are very high, 80-90%. I found it telling that Luke’s lawyer was pushing for the prosecution to hand over more discovery, it’s like Luke knows there’s more evidence out there against him but is trying to figure out if the prosecution knows as well.

Reactions: 5
I did a Google today and lo and behold Luke is suing that dental place he had is teeth done in Dallas for breach of contact. Just filed in the last week. Basically Luke is claiming he is part owner of their business as he contributed his time to grow their business tho nothing was filed legally. Then they tried to cut ties with him after “unfounded accusations” were discovered. It looks like he is suing them for over $1million.
Girrrllll who are you?? No Google search is going to pull up data from a county court database. You’re either a lawyer OR you are very close to someone involved! Spill the tea!!!

On a different note - pretty sure this lawsuit proves Luke is out of money and just grasping at straws to get any sort of capital. I wonder if a similar law suit will be filed against BSL??

Reactions: 1
Girrrllll who are you?? No Google search is going to pull up data from a county court database. You’re either a lawyer OR you are very close to someone involved! Spill the tea!!!

On a different note - pretty sure this lawsuit proves Luke is out of money and just grasping at straws to get any sort of capital. I wonder if a similar law suit will be filed against BSL??
Oh I’m not a lawyer but I do have lawyer friends in FL, not close to the family either. I was actually looking for news update for the court hearing and when I googled Lucas Wren I saw the lawsuit. I’m pretty resourceful and know how to find the actual court cases directly from the source. It’s the same process that everyone used to find the Florida case and documents. I can tell you that o know people who sell JP and also friends who sell Herbalife tho I have never tried either. I started following Luke and Katie back when they moved to Sarasota as I know someone who got duped into one of their meetings and started JP but quit.
---
I doubt he will sue BSL because he was an employee. He was fired. He didn’t have any capital invested in the Dental place just his motivational bullshit crap and some meetings so the whole lawsuit is a stretch.

Oh I’m not a lawyer but I do have lawyer friends in FL, not close to the family either. I was actually looking for news update for the court hearing and when I googled Lucas Wren I saw the lawsuit. I’m pretty resourceful and know how to find the actual court cases directly from the source. It’s the same process that everyone used to find the Florida case and documents. I can tell you that o know people who sell JP and also friends who sell Herbalife tho I have never tried either. I started following Luke and Katie back when they moved to Sarasota as I know someone who got duped into one of their meetings and started JP but quit.
---
I doubt he will sue BSL because he was an employee. He was fired. He didn’t have any capital invested in the Dental place just his motivational bullshit crap and some meetings so the whole lawsuit is a stretch.
You’re bringing us all the new tea and I love it!